RPG

A forum for everything else

Re: RPG

Postby Gristmill » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:03 am

Hey ladies and gents,

We're a pretty tight-knit community and yet pretty diverse. There's room for a lot of different opinions around here, and we can all discuss them while respecting each other and our differences.

Let's either class this thread up by getting back on topic (RPG in XM) or let's let it go.

I'll leave this open for now but the next broadside and I'll be locking it down. (That includes responses about who started it, who was just stating facts, or any arguments with this post. Topic moves on or topic moves down).
Gristmill
Site Admin

Postby QWERQY » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:18 pm

I agree that an RPG type xenominer would be pretty amazing (I know I'd buy it) and if they implemented a leveling system how would it work, by killing bad guys? Or building things/crafting, or both!?

And classes would be great it would bring a lot of diversity to the game and multiplayer would be necessary and make it much more fun

I also have a question if this was going to happen would it have all the bugs so far? Would it include all the items from both games?, would it be like the ultimate xenominer game!?

:D

And something I'd like to see is maybe like a server type thing, where somebody could set it up and only allow certain people in So they could help the world and progress without the host having to be there?
Tales of Antydra: Ignoble. Go read the first two words of "part: 1"

https://youtu.be/nKlvEgRZkrk
Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby RoadKill » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:57 am

Thanks Grist! I would like it to get back to a RPG based in the Xenominer universe. Although it seems things have dropped off in the interest department....
RoadKill

Postby QWERQY » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:22 am

RoadKill wrote:Thanks Grist! I would like it to get back to a RPG based in the Xenominer universe. Although it seems things have dropped off in the interest department....

Well there has to be something to be interested in for there to be interest. Luckily the gristies are working on a new update :D
Tales of Antydra: Ignoble. Go read the first two words of "part: 1"

https://youtu.be/nKlvEgRZkrk
Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby Guitarguy1133 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:43 am

I think a (new school) RPG style would be a fresh take on the whole voxel mining style game. it'd be an RPG voxel terraformer. sounds like it would be fun imo.... lvling up adding skills higher your mining skill is the faster you mine. same with weapons and jet packs and what not...i really like the OPs idea.
<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
Guitarguy1133

Previous

Return to General Chat