[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Gristmill Studios Forum • View topic - My Claimed City Gone in a Split Second Xenominer Swarm

My Claimed City Gone in a Split Second Xenominer Swarm

A forum for everything else

My Claimed City Gone in a Split Second Xenominer Swarm

Postby Moonlight Mist » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:43 am

I was looking forword for the new update to come out and generally make it better just to find out it just deleted my Entire City I was building I finally got it all done yesterday and now when I just got this game updated to see what was new every thing is now gone! im pretty pissed off and I lost all hope for this game all I wanted was to use the new blocks cause I think they look better then other blocks game...I just like to create things and it made me really proud to make them.Also before you just slam a update im our faces and lose everything that I have been doing for the past weeks...I feel that there is no hope for this game and was a waste of money and time, A game is supposed to be fun and something you would like to play more of,Not a chore and something you just hate and causes stress as you play it. I felt when I was first playing this game I had a sense of accomplishment of doing the missions and defending the Landing Zone or whatever...I did like this game but after this happening and just seeing what all I made just vanish and never to return that just makes me take a deep breath and delete the game.At first when I seen my map and look around I was like ha ha I must have started a mission by mistake but it was still my claim area so I just exited out and reentered the claim about 2,3 more times and I was getting really uneasy and was like WTF is all my stuff just to hover over the claim that it is just had no value what so ever...it really made me upset to know that I worked so had for nothing...so this is why im expressing my feelings so if there are haters here...well I just dont care its your opinion and I will leave it at that
Moonlight Mist

Re: My Claimed City Gone in a Split Second Xenominer Swarm

Postby Gristmill » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:43 pm

Sorry Moonlight =(

Here's the post about it:
Gristmill
Site Admin

Return to General Chat