Xenos parent planet

A forum for everything else

Do you think Xenos's parent planet is Saturn?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes : 8

Xenos parent planet

Postby PD Enki » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:12 pm

If I may pick your brain for a sec....

What is the name of the planet Xenos is orbiting? It obviously resembles saturn, but is it saturn? I do know that Saturn's moon Titan was the inspiratipn for Xenos, but if the planet is saturn, a few things wouldn't line up: 1. Of the known 62-63ish moons of saturn, none by the name of xenos exsist. ( obviously ) and if it was saturn, that would Also mean that titan would exsist in the same planetary system. If that is so, then why dosen't the game just take place on titan? Why create a whole other moon? 2. If that planet is saturn, that would mean we are in our solar system. If that's the case, we would suddenly have 3 more planets in our solar system, Kalt, Heliok, Sulis. And again, if we are in the sol system, Why dosent the game just include pluto mercury or mars? Also, as seen from the belt, the sun is blue. And the real asteroid belt is between mars and jupiter, and nowhere near saturn, yet you can see "saturn" from the belt.
Cy wos kymt dy śpröh uf dy wełt, wi ȧzu mü's śtarwa?
PD Enki

Re: Xenos parent planet

Postby PD Enki » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:13 pm

Assuming that the gas giant isn't saturn, use this thread to post potential names for the planet.

I'll give it a go first. How about, Polyphemus, a giant greek cyclops. He was a violent beast, much like the Venators that inhabit Polyphemus's most famous moon, Xenos.
PD Enki

Postby still crosshair » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:11 pm

I think a name for the parent planet is a great idea. From simply looking in Xenominer files I see many things including a Rings file and Jupiter enlarged file. I do not mean any harm to your idea PD Enki just telling what I found. They could of been trying to create Saturn or create a Saturn in their image.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Postby PD Enki » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:07 pm

still crosshair wrote:I think a name for the parent planet is a great idea. From simply looking in Xenominer files I see many things including a Rings file and Jupiter enlarged file. I do not mean any harm to your idea PD Enki just telling what I found. They could of been trying to create Saturn or create a Saturn in their image.

I think it could be Saturn, but there's no way we can know for sure unless Gristmill posts a reply. (hint hint) Personaly i don't think its Saturn just Saturn based. It fits the game's lore better if its not. The only reason people think its Saturn is because it has rings. But so do ALL the Gas Giants. Plus, Saturn-like ring systems are most likely common on extrasolar planets as well.
Last edited by PD Enki on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PD Enki

Postby OHN0U81 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:58 am

Its actually very possible that xenos parent planet may be saturn...

And be in our system.
if they ever add more planets they have ideas here now...

Not this was suppose to be suggestion.....
Please come join these fourms, it doesn't focus on one game.. Muiltiple platforms and all games.. Check it out please

http://bulletsocietygaming.gamerz.co
OHN0U81

Return to General Chat