The Welcoming Chamber (introduce yourself)

A forum for everything else

Re: The Welcoming Chamber (introduce yourself)

Postby MeanJT » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:58 am

Just wanted to say hi and that this is a great game! The community is amazing from what I've seen and read so far. I work a full time job and I'm married but still find a few hours here and there to play my passion of video games. I am a big minecraft 360 fan but this caught my attention and kept it. The whole concept is already better. There's a story behind how and why you are on your own and alone. Hope to see this game evolve into what it could truly be!
-The reason some get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.-
MeanJT

Postby Gristmill » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 am

MeanJT wrote:Just wanted to say hi and that this is a great game! The community is amazing from what I've seen and read so far. I work a full time job and I'm married but still find a few hours here and there to play my passion of video games. I am a big minecraft 360 fan but this caught my attention and kept it. The whole concept is already better. There's a story behind how and why you are on your own and alone. Hope to see this game evolve into what it could truly be!

Welcome MeanJT!

(hope you're not really mean!) ;)
Gristmill
Site Admin

Postby flippnfadoodle13 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:18 am

Hey guys! I'm new to the forums, and kinda new to the game. I enjoy this game so much, it breaks away from the same old stuff. I really hope to see this game progress greatly! Cant wait for multi-player! If you want to add me on Xbox 360, my gamertag is flippnfadoodle. Thanks!!!
flippnfadoodle13

Postby Gristmill » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:59 am

Heya flip, glad to have you, welcome!
Gristmill
Site Admin

Postby D Ruffin » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:47 am

Ha! I have been posting, but I haven't properly introduced myself :oops: . Hello everyone. My name as you can see is D Ruffin. I joined this forum in attempt to stay updated with the Xenominer community. I literally just downloaded the game around the first of March. I found it to be addicting. I found that the game did a good job of drawing me in. I really am looking forward to contributing to this game in anyway possible. I have already advocated Xenominer to several of my friends, and I am steadily spreading the message. Sorry for all of the sentences beginning with "I".
D Ruffin

Postby dsgraham » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:57 am

D Ruffin wrote: Sorry for all of the sentences beginning with "I".

I think you mean "I am sorry for all of the sentences beginning with 'i'." ;)
Doug Graham
Dev at Gristmill Studios

See Bot. See Bot Dig. Dig Bot Dig

dsgraham

Postby Divine Cerinian » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:39 am

Greeting everyone, I have had the game for a while now, and figured i may as well get involved in the forum. I can't wait for multiplayer and I'm currently converting most of my friends to the cause. I'm Male, 22 years old and live in the States. I can usually be found online playing nearly anything so if ya ever want somebody to watch your back give me a shout. See you on the other side, space cowboys. (and girls :) )
The seat of God lies beyond...
Only for Love will I live forever...
Divine Cerinian

Postby Gristmill » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:47 am

hello Divine! Welcome!
Gristmill
Site Admin

Postby wildpool » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Wildpool here! I got this game back in Feburary, played it for 10 min, got frustrated at DAISE, and left. I was looking through my indie games (I looove indie games) when I saw Xenominer and gave it another try. And boy am I glad that I did :) . This game is freaking amazing and has loads of potential. I'm really interested in the backstory of the Xenomorphs, love the space planet feel (environment and tech), and am physched for multiplayer. I've been playing for about 5 hrs and have around 50 processing power (W00T). I also play Murder Miners, Fallout NV, and Skyrim. My Xbox GT is SmoggySeven713 (randomly generated) if anyone wants to play.
wildpool

Postby JEFFK » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:33 am

Divine Cerinian wrote:Greeting everyone, I have had the game for a while now, and figured i may as well get involved in the forum. I can't wait for multiplayer and I'm currently converting most of my friends to the cause. I'm Male, 22 years old and live in the States. I can usually be found online playing nearly anything so if ya ever want somebody to watch your back give me a shout. See you on the other side, space cowboys. (and girls :) )

Upvote for the Cowboy Bebop reference.

=)
-JEFFK
Gristmill Studios
JEFFK

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat