The Welcoming Chamber (introduce yourself)

A forum for everything else

Re: The Welcoming Chamber (introduce yourself)

Postby Necropzer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:17 pm

You may want to buckle your pants, and hold on tightly.

because I am Necropzer
Necro means dead
and pzer means faking

Xbox Gamertag - Necropzeer (Necropzer is my old no use account)

Psn - necropzer (wait until the ps4 because I don't touch my ps3 anymore)

I love games. everyone here does and the fact of the matter is, I want to create the BEST, most AMAZING game there ever was. I'm 15 and about to turn 16, going to try to work on becoming a programmer and then move to to bigger areas of game design.

Oh I like to build bases. And I like toast. as it says down here V
"We are born, and then we die, But it's what we do in our time living that defines us".

Oh also I like toast, and building awsome bases.

Gamertag - Necropzeer
Necropzer

Postby CousCous » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Hey everybody!

I found Xenominer a few days ago on the Xbox Community Games and can't stop playing it! I've already put quite a bit of time in and can't get enough. I really love the atmosphere and environment.

I just purchased the beta on PC and can't wait to see what it becomes.

Thanks for making such a great game guys!
CousCous

Postby bubbletraper » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:07 am

Hi my name is Ryan and i play a lot of minecraft I am 16 years old i am addicted to video game's I play my pc when ever i have time if you have questions msg me through Facebook :D
bubbletraper

Postby ChaoticUSMC » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Whats up peeps, Well to start off I go by two handles Chaos (and various forms) or Veteran (USMC, mixed with chaos) I turn 29 Aug, 15 looking forward to that. I play video games daily, and would play till I die but I got a family to provide for. Served 8.5 years in the Marines now im out in the civilian pop. I like strategy FPS and simulation. voxel games have been a new high for me so xeno caught my attention right out of the starting line. Recently bought it for PC since I prefer pc over xbox but avid player for both. looking forward to the multiplayer release for PC. another game I follow is Castle Miner Z got both xbox and PC version as well.
ChaoticUSMC

Postby LUMPdizzle666 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Welcome :D
LUMPdizzle666

Postby Vorp » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:26 am

Greetings my fellow Xenominer's! I'm Vorp, a Vorpal Time Traveller who got caught in a cross path with the zenith orbital position of a certain star... ended up on a very strange planet and somehow acquired Daisy(she's sweet). I've been a member of the xbox360 community for about 2 months but i no longer have an xbox360. I'm currently standing strong against time and hunters to await the arrival of fellow survivors (Multiplayer :D ) in the virtual world(pc). Hope to see you all soon!
X.C.E.Vorp Head Engineer

Join XenoCorpsEngineers before it's too late.
Vorp

Suo

Postby duke701 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:36 pm

I am going to keep this short.Sup i just got the game yesterday and i have loved every second sense.I hope to play with you guy's mind you im still very new to the game but i have the basic's down.Also my Gamertag is duke7012 if you want to play friend me i have alot of space.Well see you ingame.
GamerTag:duke7012

Motto:SSDD
duke701

Postby Evenguarde » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:44 am

Hello everyone, I picked this game up on Xbox a while back (pre-aliens) and thought it was great, I actually like the fact the Star is actually an enemy. Sci-fi has always been one of my passions and when I read about the Birthday Bundle I picked it up on PC as well. As soon as I jumped in and aliens started attacking I was hooked again! I even went as far as to log back into my Xbox and update that version as well.
I'd consider myself to be a former "Lurking Fan" and I'm still learning the basics, but I do enjoy learning things the hard way...
Evenguarde

Postby BushKillFalls » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:55 pm

WELCOME to the Forum GristArts and Congrats on the First Post :P

GristArts wrote:We are set for outdoor beauty shots and venator fights...great stuff there!

Here are a few more types of video still need for the trailer:

1. Multiplayer: Watching 2-3 players building (one of them using gravity boots)
2. Fly-arounds over major building developments, like the Leviathan <---Corrected ;) , or a huge ship, etc.
3. Walk-thrus of underground developments
3. Bot scripting and building
4. A clever use of gravity pads
5. Gravity boot trick for fast travel (using crash foam)

posting.php?mode=quote&f=6&p=17628
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby Baphom3t » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:55 pm

Anybody still have a server on pc ? Just bought the game and would be kinda cool for some multiplayer .
Baphom3t

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat