Mineshaft Cover

Spoilers: Share your scripts with the rest of the Xenominers.

Mineshaft Cover

Postby BDevils » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:19 am

For this script, I'm going to show how to cover your mineshaft. This script works with the spiral staircase script but I'm sure people will find ways to modify or even improve this based on their needs. For the sake of simplicity, I will be using the English version of the symbols. There are two macros in this script, which I will call M1 and M2. I will also be using one of the material macros. In this case, I'll be using Light Basalt as it's the most common in the Xenominer game.
--------------------------------------------------
M1: Place Down Basalt, Move Forward, Place Back Basalt, Place Down Basalt, Move Forward, Place Back Basalt, Place Down Basalt, Move Forward, Place Back Basalt, Place Down Basalt, Turn Right, Move Forward, Place Back Basalt, Place Down Basalt, Move Forward, Place Back Basalt, Turn Right, Place Down Basalt, Move Forward, Place Back Basalt, Place Down Basalt, Move Forward, Place Back Basalt, Place Down Basalt, Move Forward, Place Down Basalt, Place Back Basalt, Move Up, Place Down Basalt
M2: Place Forward Basalt, Turn Right, Move Forward, Turn Left, Place Forward Basalt, Turn Right, Move Forward, Turn Left, Place Forward Basalt
The Script: M1, Turn Right, M2
There! That wasn't so hard, was it? ;) I'm sure you can further simplify it by using more macros but this is what I have saved in the bot.
BDevils

Return to Bot Scripts