[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Gristmill Studios Forum • View topic - Forum emoticons for bot script symbols

Forum emoticons for bot script symbols

Spoilers: Share your scripts with the rest of the Xenominers.

Forum emoticons for bot script symbols

Postby eric » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:25 am

Looking for more awesome XenoMiner info? There's a for that! Learn! Share! Love :o :shock:
eric

Re: Forum emoticons for bot script symbols

Postby CodeMyster » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:28 am

While I do think that its great that there are emoticons for the symbols now, I'm a little sad :cry: that my pics weren't used I hope I'm not the only one with these feelings.

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
CodeMyster

Postby almantux11 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:00 am

Thank you Eric, this will be great! :)
My Twitter!! https://twitter.com/almantux11
Xbox Gamertag: almantux11
YouTube: CraftMyXbox
almantux11

Postby angellus » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:12 pm

eric, I have to agree with CodeMyster. I do not know how everyone thinks, but I really like the white on transparent then the in game images.
"Old fool! This is my hour. Do you not know Death when you see it? Die now and curse in vain!"

Xbox LIVE Gamer Tag: Angellus Mortis
angellus

Postby eric » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:27 pm

You are all welcome to put together a phpBB emoticon pack with alternative images and codes and send it to the team, I just used what I had on hand and they added them to the forums, it just seems that what I sent them was the only option. With a little searching it's easy to find the info to create the "pak"
Looking for more awesome XenoMiner info? There's a for that! Learn! Share! Love :o :shock:
eric

Postby angellus » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:50 am

Well, I think I got it, eric. I apologize if I did it wrong, there is not wonderful documentation on making these xD

I used the same codes for the smilies that you did on yours.

EDIT: I forgot Material 7, reuploaded
Attachments
botsymbols.zip
(10.4 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
"Old fool! This is my hour. Do you not know Death when you see it? Die now and curse in vain!"

Xbox LIVE Gamer Tag: Angellus Mortis
angellus

Postby janx » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:55 pm

I've made a tool to help write these bot script smileys:

it gives you a console to enter the bot commands, while it generates the forum smiley tags for you.
The Leviathan Corporation
Director of Zoning, Infrastructure and Resource Control

ZM Script Designer:
janx

Postby ESQriptor » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Thanks for the emoticons, eric.

And janx: That thing is awesome. I'm using it now. Thanks.
ESQriptor

Postby superbeastOR » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:25 pm

I prefer the images that eric made they are easier for me to look at then the white with back transparent. The white hurts my eyes to look at to much.
superbeastOR

Return to Bot Scripts