[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Gristmill Studios Forum • View topic - BKF's Bot Scripts

BKF's Bot Scripts

Spoilers: Share your scripts with the rest of the Xenominers.

Re: BKF's Bot Scripts

Postby Guitarguy1133 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:34 pm

ok ive been looking everywhere.... how do u make a script? all these sites and tutorials say "place macro one here macro 2 here and use this block place holder here" ok thats all fine and dandy... but what are macros? how do u make them and why do u need them? cant u just say dig forward move forward dig forward move forward dig down move down dig forward move forward over and over again? whats the point of a macro? and how do u assign a block type to the block place holders? i wanna use the bot but i cant figure out how to make scripts... theres no decent tutorial that says OK this is a macro and this is what it does and this is how u make one and this is y u need them... when i try, the bot just sits there and looks at me as if his processing units r doing a /facepalm and then he disappears...
<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
Guitarguy1133

Postby Zorgborg242 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Yeah it took me awhile to understand too,I finally understood it when I found out I can edit macros.
Zorgborg242

Postby Zorgborg242 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Zorgborg242

Postby BioEvil » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:46 pm

BioEvil

Postby BushKillFalls » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:27 pm

Hi All... Haven't written in forever but I had a recent request for a not so Crazy "Big Dig Script" Modification so here goes a bit of a walk-through on a 1 level which is 3 blocks high launched at the middle layer of the script. So the bot will not drop down 1 block or raise up 1 block and dig. It will go right after that block you are looking at and dig the space out to the right or left depending on what you choose to program in the 7th Macro

:botmac7: Macro 7

I've given notes to walk beginners through it :ugeek:

Bot Mining Sequence:
:botmac1: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botforward:

Bot Sequence x10 (Small x10)
:botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1:

Bot x10 Sequence x2 (Medium x20)
:botmac3: :botmac2: :botmac2:

Bot x10 Sequence x3 (Large x30)
:botmac4: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1:

Dig Sequence Right
:botmac5: :botright: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botforward: :botright:

Dig Sequence Left
:botmac6: :botleft: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botforward: :botleft:

Macro :botmac7: is the key to the whole Script. This is where you decide to make a 10 x 10, 20 x 20, or 30 x 30 depending which macros you set it up with. You can leave all the other parts of the Script alone and modify everything right here.

To Dig the Excivation to the Right from your Start Point
:botmac7: x10 :botmac2: or x20 :botmac3: or x30 :botmac4: :botmac6: x10 :botmac2: or x20 :botmac3: or x30 :botmac4: :botmac5:

To Dig the Excivation to the Left From the Start Point
:botmac7: x10 :botmac2: or x20 :botmac3: or x30 :botmac4: :botmac6: x10 :botmac2: or x20 :botmac3: or x30 :botmac4: :botmac5:

Each Macro :botmac7: will dig a 2 wide path 3 blocks high setting itself up for the next command. So by placing multiple Macro :botmac7: x2 wide you only need to do basic math to make a 10 x 10, 20 x 20, or 30 x 30 Excivation. To setup your last macro for any of these sizes they would look like one of the following.

10 x 10
:botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7:

20 x 20
:botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7:

30 x 30
:botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7:

In the End Your Main Script will look like this: :botmac8:

Thats it... Just one Macro to rule them all :twisted:

Full 10 x 10 Script Displayed

Tip:
box Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby JackOfAllCrafts » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:43 pm

I am a huge fan of Xenominer and, for some reason or another, coudn't find another gamer who'd even heard of it. Even the wiki itself is all but abandoned. So coming here and finding some people who still care made my day. :D I was hoping that you BushKillFalls would consider joining my Xenos on the Xbox edition. Although I have no mic to communicate with (and I openly admit my Xenos is devoid of any structures whatsoever) I have extensive stores of rare materials. Between your coding expertise and my long-term thinking, we can mold my Xenos into a world to put the name Xenominer on every gamer's indie wishlist.
[/size]: JackOfAllCrafts
JackOfAllCrafts

Previous

Return to Bot Scripts