[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Gristmill Studios Forum • View topic - BKF's Bot Scripts

BKF's Bot Scripts

Spoilers: Share your scripts with the rest of the Xenominers.

Re: BKF's Bot Scripts

Postby BushKillFalls » Wed May 01, 2013 12:49 pm

A Single Down Stairway. Just add as many Steps as you want by adding Macro 1's. Run the Script next to the First start Point to make Wides Staircases. The Script is a 5 Steps as written.

1 Macro 1 = 1 Step

Main Program
:botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1:

:botmac1: Macro 1
:botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To Dig Deeper Stairs Modify the Script like this and build 5 Steps per Macro. This one is written to dig 25 Steps down at a time.

1 Macro 2 = 5 Steps

Main Program
:botmac2: :botmac2: :botmac2: :botmac2: :botmac2:

:botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown:

:botmac2: Macro 2
:botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1:

This one is easy to customize it to meet your needs by just adding and subtracting Marcos. Just don't place Macro 1 and Macro 2 in the main script of the Advanced Stair Down at the same time or you will get a Recursive Error. Just use Macro 2 for 5 step increments or the Simple Script way for 1 step increments.

Created using Janx's ZM Script Designer at
box Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby janx » Wed May 01, 2013 3:57 pm

I'll put in a few requests for the general good of the community.

A script to mine a swath (ex 10 wide) in a stair step pattern (say 10 forward, 10 down).
The reason is that there can be a lot of regolith on the incline of a crater. So having a script that can cut a 10x stair and repeat it adjacently is handy for grabbing that. It also results in a nice safe slope into the pit, rather than cutting out a huge rectangle.

The goal is efficiency, so I envision cutting down, then back up, then repeating those 2 patterns four more times.

A script to mine a 3x3 stairwell down to the bed rock.
With this, you can stand on the surface and let the bot carve you a nice route to bedrock, that is directly under you, rather than sprawling in a line away from your current position.
The Leviathan Corporation
Director of Zoning, Infrastructure and Resource Control

ZM Script Designer:
janx

Postby BushKillFalls » Sat May 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Places Markers at the 4 corners of a 50x50 Plot of Land. Useful for laying out Properties and Projects.

Main Program
:botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botplace: :botback: :botmat2: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2:
:botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4:
(Places 4 Marker Posts, One in each Corner 2 Blocks High. I recommend a Plentiful non Regolith Base with a Crystal on top for Easy Identification.)

:botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward:
(Digs in Front and Above the Bot as it moves so Obstructions do not stop the Bot along It's path. The path is 2 Blocks High so if the Bot enters a Hill or Cliff you can walk Through it still to Check Progress.)

:botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1:
:botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1:
:botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1:
(Runs 52 Blocks Long so there is a Pure 50x50 Square inside of the Markers with a 1 Block Seporation between Plots if run Side by Side.)

:botmac4: Macro 4
:botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botmine: :botup: :botright: :botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botplace: :botback: :botmat2:
(Bot turns and Places the Corner Post.)

Materials Slot Assignments
Slot :botmat1: =Ceramic
Slot :botmat2: =Red Crystal

Last edited by BushKillFalls on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BushKillFalls

Postby still crosshair » Thu May 16, 2013 9:47 pm

I finally took the time to put in your big dig hole script and I must say I am pleased with the results. I lagged as soon as I activated it but I was not in a build or even roam the map mood so it all worked out ok. When you say [9 Days Real Life Time to Complete] do you mean game or not I just want to clarify from you before making assumptions on it.
still crosshair

Postby BushKillFalls » Fri May 17, 2013 11:37 am

I try to put the Game time taken to run a script but that one at 150,000 blocks removed is about as far as I think I will push the Game Scripting wise.

That Particular script I put Real Life time instead of Game time because I wasn't about to time the days that passed in the game. However mathematically since a Game day takes 24 minutes the estimated Game Time to complete would be around 540 Game days or 12,960 Game Hours to complete. It is kind of cool to look at when it is complete for a BIG Hole in the Ground.

When I crash Tested the Script to make sure what was posted really worked the Script only took 7 Real Life Days to run because of the Big Caves it had. The bot moves faster in an empty block because the Dig Delay dosen't trigger if there isn't a Block to dig.

The 9 Day Estimation to dig 150,000 Blocks with the Bot was timed by having the bot dig 1 entire Solid row 3 blocks high by 50 long and make the turn and multiplying it.

Like you said though it will lag your game and your Load times when you save quit while the bot is running will take about 5 minutes to load for me. Just leave it sit at the load screen and it will eventually load. I would probably cut the script to a single 50x50x3 if I ran it again but for the set and forget it works.
BushKillFalls

Postby still crosshair » Fri May 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Here's a challenge if you think it can be done. Do you think it would be possible to make a script that made a tower identical to the alien tower the bot is found in. Minus the crystal part unless you think that could be done too. I would at least love that kind of script. Say you want to move the tower somewhere else you could use this than replace each block with the xenotech wall. Or just make a bunch of basalt towers.

Oh yea forgot to mention tried to relaunch with bot running took 15 minutes and the bot got stuck so now my giant quarry is a custom size. I used most of the basalt to make a concrete roof over the whole quarry.
still crosshair

Postby Marrader21 » Fri May 17, 2013 3:29 pm

When I toured modern07's world he said he would like to see the same thing. It would be hard but I think it's do able though it has to be someone much smarter than me lol. I made a program for the bot to build a relay tower in a similar shape though no where as intricate.

Bot Codename:
Marrader21

Postby still crosshair » Sun May 19, 2013 10:58 am

How about a script for a staircase going up from the ground and a stair case going up from underground. If you are low on battery's stuck in a deep cave at least you will have a slow way to the surface or if your just to lazy to find your way back up.
still crosshair

Postby BotBos » Sun May 26, 2013 9:44 am

:botmac4: :ugeek: [/color]

I like XenoMiner, beer, black licorice, & strippers....wait,
I want a stripper to bring me licorice and beer while i play XenoMiner
BotBos

Postby BushKillFalls » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Under Construction :

:botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmove: :botup: :botleft: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botback: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botup:
:botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botback: :botmove: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2:
:botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown:
:botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botup:
:botmat1: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botplace: :botback: :botmat1: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove:
:botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat1: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botback:
:botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botup: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat1: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botback: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botforward:
:botmat1: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat1: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botup:
:botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botup: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botback: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat1:
:botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botback: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat1: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botforward:
:botmat1: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat1: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove:
:botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat1: :botmove: :botback: :botmine:
:botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat1: :botmove: :botback:
:botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat1: :botplace: :botback: :botmat1: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botforward: :botplace:
:botup: :botmat1: :botmove: :botforward: :botplace: :botback: :botmat1: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine:
:botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botup: :botmat1: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward:
:botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botback: :botmat1: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace:
:botdown: :botmat2: :botmove: :botforward: :botmove: :botup: :botright:

:botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmove: :botup: :botleft: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botback: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botup:
:botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botback: :botmove: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2:
:botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown:
:botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botup:
:botmat3: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botplace: :botback: :botmat6: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove:
:botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat1: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botup:
:botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat4: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat5: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botup: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat1: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botup:
:botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat4: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat4: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat3:
:botplace: :botdown: :botmat3: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat3: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat3: :botmove: :botback:
:botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botup: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat4:
:botplace: :botforward: :botmat4: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat3: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botback: :botplace:
:botup: :botmat4: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat4: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat3: :botmove: :botback: :botmine:
:botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botup: :botmat4: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat3: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat3: :botmove:
:botback: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat4: :botplace: :botback: :botmat4: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botup:
:botmat3: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat3: :botmove:
:botback: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat4: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat3: :botmove: :botback: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown:
:botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat4: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat3: :botplace: :botback: :botmat4: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat3: :botmove:
:botback: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botup: :botmat4: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botmine: :botback: :botplace: :botup: :botmat1: :botplace: :botback:
:botmat1: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botforward: :botplace: :botup: :botmat5: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botback: :botmat1:
:botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botup: :botmat3: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove: :botforward:
:botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botback: :botmat6: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove:
:botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove: :botforward: :botmove: :botup: :botright:

Materials Slot Assignments
Slot :botmat1: =Metal Panel
Slot :botmat2: =Grated Floor
Slot :botmat3: =Glass
Slot :botmat4: =Granite
Slot :botmat5: =Grav Panel
Slot :botmat6: =Portal Light
Slot :botmat7: =Special Block
Last edited by BushKillFalls on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:31 am, edited 8 times in total.
BushKillFalls

PreviousNext

Return to Bot Scripts