[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Gristmill Studios Forum • View topic - Could someone make a quarry-like script?

Could someone make a quarry-like script?

Spoilers: Share your scripts with the rest of the Xenominers.

Could someone make a quarry-like script?

Postby DevilDude4427 » Sat May 04, 2013 2:21 pm

I have been looking for a quarry-like script and it seems like no one has thought to do it. I have tried BFK big hole script, but it does some weird clearing that I will have to message him about. Any way, I would appreciate it if someone would make a bot script that would clear a 50x50x70 area. Thanks :).
DevilDude4427

Re: Could someone make a quarry-like script?

Postby BushKillFalls » Sat May 04, 2013 7:52 pm

I Crash Tested that Script for 7 days till it ran from beginning to end and no problems. Myabe Double check the macros and see if one might be misplaced. They are pretty repetitive to get the full 50 blocks wide without writing the whole thing out long hand and avoiding a Recursive error.
box Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby DevilDude4427 » Sun May 05, 2013 5:21 pm

I don't know, I am pretty sure that the code is right. The code seems to dig a 44x7x3, them continues strait through the seventh row and digs a 44x51x3. Once it finishes that, it goes to opposite side (from start location) digs down 3, and digs another 44x7x3 to the right (of starting position). At the seventh row it will continue strait and dig a second 44x51x3, but not directly under the first. In fact it won't line up at all. I will continue checking the script, but I don't think it is my error.

P.S.: sorry about saying BFK, it is BKF :p

Edit: I did find a mistake I had overlooked about 8 times, seeing if that fixes it now
DevilDude4427

Postby janx » Mon May 06, 2013 3:32 pm

The Leviathan Corporation
Director of Zoning, Infrastructure and Resource Control

ZM Script Designer:
janx

Postby DevilDude4427 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Yes, I did make an error and it works fine now. Thanks for all help.
DevilDude4427

Postby Vorp » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:02 am

all you guys sound like geniuses, when i need resources i use my edited tunnel comand, normal tunnel but digs forever XD I pressed the l looking symbol about 1000 times haha

BTW, would love to see a video on youtube of this quarry in action and maybe a how to of inputting it into the bot command section, would be very appreciative!

Vorp

Return to Bot Scripts