HSG corpiration

Here is where you can talk about and show off your projects in Xenominer

HSG corpiration

Postby still crosshair » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:55 am

Spoiler: show

Hunt Stalk Gather corpiration has Made a recent complete breakthrough in alien containment and has also taken this thread from our man in the field It was once called Alien pipes now on to the news. We have successfully captured a fertile producing nest of Venators these creatures are small but powerful. This breakthrough is bigger than when we captured the Rinhorns of moon B of planet A of Star 473. But no we did not stop there we made a simple pipe system to transport these creatures where ever we want.
Down below you can view our man in the action written statement on the progress of the pipe system. We know not many have been with us for that long before accidents [ On the job ] happen but don't worry we take every precaution we can to ensure the safety of our employees. Below that you see photos from our man in the fields helmet cam on our alien test subjects enjoy.
Written statement #1
I have successfully made and tested some Alien pipes. The venators have successfully reached the end of the pipes while this has no purpose yet it will. Anyone that wants arenas or shooting ranges but lack the nests will want these plus than the player in an arena cant just break your nest for good. While venators do wander they don't really wander in their pipes so it was impossible to make such small pipes that would work so human bait was and is needed. My set up is easy and it only takes seconds for the venators to reach the end and when moved can be positioned to stay so they lose agro on you and go for your foes or just wonder around. If bush wants these for the leviathan project than I will be happy to make them. These pipes include a only forward option so as they pass through one you can shut it and keep them from back tracking. I could see these even being used for custom things like vent holes and such.
Below are 3 of my 6 testers.

Test Subject Alpha

Test subject3 Duce

Test subject6 Omega
Last edited by still crosshair on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Re: HSG corpiration

Postby still crosshair » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Written statement #2
while the pipes still involve Human bait we have made sure to use the safest method possible to ensure safety of our employees I mean I am still here and kicking I may have a bitten ankle but work never stops here at HSG if you haven't stopped moving that is
Last edited by still crosshair on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Postby still crosshair » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:22 pm

Written statement #3

I can also use my system that keeps them from backing up to trap them where they cant move it allows me to work on any defects in the pipe while I have live subjects. I mean its great after the accident Poor Jef he will be missed :cry:
Last edited by still crosshair on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Re: Alien pipes

Postby mobpolitics » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:34 pm

That's a good idea.. you could have them feed into a colosseum
"That is well said," replied Candide. "But we must cultivate our garden."
mobpolitics

Re:HSG corpiration

Postby still crosshair » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Company statement #1

mobpolitics wrote:That's a good idea.. you could have them feed into a colosseum

Sir we are sorry the Company has removed the response in fear of secrets being leaked. We are sorry for this inconvenient removal.
Last edited by still crosshair on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Postby still crosshair » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Written statement #4

Pipes still work after the patch done. I even had one wonder through the pipes on its own. So perhaps something happen to make them smarted or I got lucky because before the patch they would never move just say at the nest. It took bait to move them. I still miss Jef and all those other employees we lossed
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Re: HSG corpiration.

Postby still crosshair » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:53 am

Written statement #5

Odd the old defective chamber has stopped producing I knew they where checking for bugs I thought they fixed them but know I cant tell they wont hatch odd every other nest is hatching fine. I think I will send Mat in to see what's up with this problem sadly I have to case the place in titanocrete to keep anything non human in. I hope he can reach the door in time and shut it. Crap I have the overseer calling me in for a status update I hope he will be all right by himself.
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Postby JohnnyBlood » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:52 pm

is this a fan fiction? it kind of seems like one. a corporation collecting aliens and doing experiments on them.
Leroy T. Pumpkin
JohnnyBlood

Postby still crosshair » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Corporation statement #2

JohnnyBlood wrote:is this a fan fiction? it kind of seems like one. a corporation collecting aliens and doing experiments on them.

Here at HSG we have done many things. We have most recently created a simple pipe system for the venators. If you believe this to be fiction than please go look at the pictures provided at the start :) . It is real it is happing soon the venators we be no threat to any of our other departments. As for Experiments we can assure the only experiments we do is simply running them through mazes and such.
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Postby still crosshair » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Written statement #6

Well the guards managed to pull Mat out alive but now the chamber is on lock down. I finally managed to get them to open the titanocrete casing so we can finally see if this highly strong glass will work without the venators finding a way to climb out through the concrete over it. So far it seems as thou the bug with the system is ironed out they have charged into the glass but have yet to climb it. I can only hope they don't find a weak spot. Having to have guards standing next to you makes it hard to write on the job. They are very nosey and are constantly watching me instead of the containment chamber.
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Next

Return to Projects and Showcase