Transformers symbols bot scripts

Here is where you can talk about and show off your projects in Xenominer

Transformers symbols bot scripts

Postby ArchitectOfSound » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:06 pm

Here are a few scripts I have in the works. I would like to do a model of optimus prime, if I could find a good one to follow.

20140220_175300.jpg
20140220_175300.jpg (186.42 KiB) Viewed 2896 times

This one went pretty good, there is a small error in the picture, but has been fixed.

20140220_175329.jpg
20140220_175329.jpg (170.9 KiB) Viewed 2896 times

Still a bit of work for the decepticon.........
ArchitectOfSound

Re: Transformers symbols bot scripts

Postby FOUR TWENTY » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:29 am

Ok. Here's my brutally honest opinion. I don't see much use for these things, seeing as how they are just art. But, being able to make these things by hand is very tedius, time consuming, difficult, and requires an artist's touch.

Being able to do this with the bot Blows my freakin mind dude. I can't even make these by hand. Although these aren't useful, they're Bad A dude. Nice job.

Are these done on PC?
Ordering in a fancy restaurant: Charlie says “Yes, my good man, I’ll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans … raw.”
FOUR TWENTY

Postby ArchitectOfSound » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:48 pm

I play with multiple bots, so I can dig deep holes where these might be more practical. I was thinking of making a wall out of it and having the mouth as a door, or taking the image and make it into a descending staircase into my base. I can reprogram it any way I want. I made layer by layer blueprints all I have to do is copy/paste.

I have some other scripts available in the bot script section, ( viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3487 ) you can see a few structures there and some different ways you can use them. I also found a way to significantly lessen the pain of all the tedious input.

Also, I am on xbox.
ArchitectOfSound

Postby FOUR TWENTY » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:33 am

Oh, this is on xbox XM? Wow, that's impressive. How do you get multiple bots? And how do you copy and paste? That's the one thing I hate, not being able to copy and paste bot scripts..

Anyways, I'd like to get your Xbox Live GamerTag, so you can school me on how to use the bot at its full potential. Plus, i don't have many friends that play XM, so that'd be nice too.
Ordering in a fancy restaurant: Charlie says “Yes, my good man, I’ll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans … raw.”
FOUR TWENTY

Postby ArchitectOfSound » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:52 am

Unfortunately, you can only have multiple bots that work properly in version 1.3 and maybe earlier. I managed to save a backup copy of it, so I just do all the digging/building with my arsonal of bot programs, and then update. I found if you displace too many blocks, it will take longer for others to join, it will say "synching data" proportional to the amount of blocks displaced. I keep doing too much and then I can't use my world online anymore. And for somebody who likes to build on an epic scale, this is a major hinderence.
ArchitectOfSound

Postby darla » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:02 am

Don't blame Edge for that one. I've had autocorrect turn my Venator into Senator, Venerator and Venerated multiple times before I added it to my dictionary...
darla
darla

Return to Projects and Showcase