Castle build

Here is where you can talk about and show off your projects in Xenominer

Re: Castle build

Postby BushKillFalls » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:29 pm

I will load up the 24/7 world if you want to see our Hyper Tube Still. It let you walk or travel via Grav Panels over 500 Blocks away to another region of our build before the reversions erased it's destination and cut it in half. If you would like to see how we made it work.
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby still crosshair » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:13 pm

BushKillFalls wrote:I will load up the 24/7 world if you want to see our Hyper Tube Still. It let you walk or travel via Grav Panels over 500 Blocks away to another region of our build before the reversions erased it's destination and cut it in half. If you would like to see how we made it work.

Sounds interesting and I would defiantly like to take a look. However I lack the gold membership at the moment. No clue how long this system is or how many gravity panels it uses. I am sure you could get a picture of it and that would tell let me know a lot about how it was built. Yea I hate reversions and how they ruin things. Luck-fully when the map converted over to new terrain most if not all user placed blocks were still there. I think my Hyper Tube may be different then what anyone else has built so far. If its efficient I have no clue since that involves comparing it to other setups. Also I think Gristmill may enjoy seeing some pictures of your Hyper Tube as well. Will recheck the topic to see if you did in fact post some of it.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Postby ARCLIGHT545 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:57 pm

As usual, still's a "day late and a dollar short" .
Moon Name: Leviathan
Active Contract: The Leviathan Project/Corporate Communications Director
Leviathan Corporation Forum: http://leviathan.6te.net/phpBB3/index.php
ARCLIGHT545

Postby still crosshair » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:22 pm

ARCLIGHT545 wrote:As usual, still's a "day late and a dollar short" .

Honestly have no clue what you are getting at with that saying.
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Postby still crosshair » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:15 am

Worked on the front door to the inner walls where the castle itself will lay. Also worked on the inner walls and some other stuff mainly material collection. The door its self is 4 blocks thick consisting of a front and back door system and a 2 block wide middle slot. This door is a work in progress so I may change it over and over till I see fit for the job.

Far away view of the door

Close up view of the door
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Postby still crosshair » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:24 am

Started work on part of the castle and had a friend join in the game. He is building an additional place where the blacksmith would take the molten blocks to put details into them and create custom metal pieces for equipment. The place is still a work in progress so keep in mind when viewing below.

This is my friend standing in front of his unfinished creation. Will post some pics of the castle when I have more of it completed and will post more other player made stuff when its built.

That is all for now.
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Postby still crosshair » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:32 am

Put a few more hours into the map gathering some resources then went to work onto the castle some more. Working on a wing with a main center pillar and trying to incorporate the grates into it as well since they seem under used since they have their "Limitations" like crystals. Also thought about how cool a snow globe would look in this game with a castle in it. Maybe someone can get to work making that while I work on this castle.
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Postby still crosshair » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:43 am

Okay put another few hours in gathering basalt and then building the actual castle and I have got the bare outside of the castle done. I hope to add more detail as time goes on and such. But I have the bare outside done and I have a left and right side view down below of the outside of the castle!! :) Yes finally some pics of the castle itself and not other stuff. Along with writing a bit of the inside and other details.

Right side of the castle as seen from the outer wall.

Left side of the castle as seen from the outer wall.

As you can see it looks nothing like any castle I have ever seen and that is fine with me. Because I like it being different and unique. As you can see I got sucked up into the edge design and spreading out from the base of the castle. You can see in the center an observation tower that has a main pillar in it that runs through the top of it. I also installed small pillars on each side where the castle overhangs the wall. Its all for looks but I think it defiantly adds to it. Have to get some shots of the inside of the observation tower soon where that large pillar runs through. Well that is it from me for now guys :) .
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Postby ARCLIGHT545 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:52 am

Castle builds are so Minecraft :roll: :| Space based game and youre building a castle. Let me guess youre waiting for Grist to add skeletons, spiders, zombies? Oh no youll waste more space in the feature requests asking for them in the same update as your crash foam boots. :roll:
Moon Name: Leviathan
Active Contract: The Leviathan Project/Corporate Communications Director
Leviathan Corporation Forum: http://leviathan.6te.net/phpBB3/index.php
ARCLIGHT545

Postby IceFireXD » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:05 am

ARCLIGHT545 wrote:Castle builds are so Minecraft :roll: :| Space based game and youre building a castle. Let me guess youre waiting for Grist to add skeletons, spiders, zombies? Oh no youll waste more space in the feature requests asking for them in the same update as your crash foam boots. :roll:

so much hate... lol :P
The Super Bio-Dome Project (Restarted.)
Excavation Status (in quarters)
1st: 15% | 2nd: 1% | 3rd: 0% | 4th: 0%
Construction Status (in quarters)
1st: 3% | 2nd: 0% | 3rd: 0% | 4th: <1%
IceFireXD

PreviousNext

Return to Projects and Showcase