Windows GUI Bot Scripting Tool

Here is where you can talk about and show off your projects in Xenominer

Windows GUI Bot Scripting Tool

Postby ArchitectOfSound » Tue May 20, 2014 3:21 pm

So far, it is in the Early Transition Period from idea into reality. I was wondering if anybody has any pixel-sized images of the MATERIALS in the range of 10-30 pixels?

The idea is to have a customizable start point, and you select two block types with either mouse button from a palette up to the program maximum of 7, and plot them along the grid. You can save as either your own output format, or the one for the game.

I will update my status with pictures and releases periodically.

I've made Some of my own... for example...

mf.gif
mf.gif (895 Bytes) Viewed 2560 times
Cyan Crystal.gif
Cyan Crystal.gif (929 Bytes) Viewed 2560 times
lmf.gif
lmf.gif (908 Bytes) Viewed 2560 times
Last edited by ArchitectOfSound on Tue May 20, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ArchitectOfSound

Re: Windows GUI Bot Scripting Tool

Postby still crosshair » Tue May 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Sounds interesting and something that may take some time and knowledge to complete. I wish I could be of help with pictures but unless the picture below works I cannot really help you out Image

If it does work then I suggest hitting the wiki in search of block pics that small. That would be the only place I could think of that would have those small pictures.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Postby BushKillFalls » Tue May 20, 2014 7:50 pm

The Image you posted is 23 pixels x 33 pixels. That would suck if the 3 extra pixels were too much :ugeek:
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby still crosshair » Wed May 21, 2014 12:40 am

BushKillFalls wrote:The Image you posted is 23 pixels x 33 pixels. That would suck if the 3 extra pixels were too much :ugeek:

Yea I did not measure that picture. I simply seen it was small and thought I would see if it would do for his needs. If I had of measured it then I would of not even mentioned it since its 3 to big.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Postby ArchitectOfSound » Wed May 21, 2014 3:06 pm

that wouldn't have been a problem. there are two layers on the bottom that can be sacrificed and one at the top if need be. but I'm going for more of an overhead view of the pattern. I have an hd recorder, so I may have to do it that way. and then I can also have them in different sizes as well, so I can make bigger and smaller grids for higher and lower screen resolutions.
ArchitectOfSound

Return to Projects and Showcase