Xeno Biology Venator

The place to go for your "50 Shades of Xenos" fix.

Xeno Biology Venator

Postby LoneMiner » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Initial scans of Xenos were wrong as I have found alien life on this rock.
The first life form I found is some sort of quadrupedal reptile-like creature. It seems to hunt in packs. For this reason I told Daisy to assign the things the name Venator, Latin for hunter. They appear to be completely resistant to the star's brutal radiation. Reliant on mostly sight from initial encounters, they are incredibly territorial if any foreign life form approaches. At this time only fresh hatched young have been seen. Nothing else is known about sex(s) or reproduction. They are obviously carnivorous but I do not know what they eat. Nests are about 3x3 in size and seem a good distance away from other nests. I am attaching an image of the beasts when the chance comes since I am to busy surviving. Hopefully this is the only hostile life here.
LoneMiner

Re: Xeno Biology Venator

Postby ShinyHobo » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:19 am

"You thought you were alone on this rock. You were wrong." In space, no one can hear you scream...
I edit the wiki! Do you? Have a question? Ask me!
http://wiki.xenominer.com
Gamertag: ShinyHobo
The wiki needs editors! If you can, help out! Its lonely there with only three...
ShinyHobo

Postby Apvogt » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:18 am

Unless you have a radio and their are others on the same frequency.
Apvogt

Postby ShinyHobo » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:12 pm

"Oh crap! I'm being eviscerated by an ungodly alien life form!! I had better turn on my radio and scream directly into it!!! AHHHHHHHHH-blppppppth!" lol
I edit the wiki! Do you? Have a question? Ask me!
http://wiki.xenominer.com
Gamertag: ShinyHobo
The wiki needs editors! If you can, help out! Its lonely there with only three...
ShinyHobo

Postby BriarFae » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:59 pm

ShinyHobo wrote:"You thought you were alone on this rock. You were wrong." In space, no one can hear you scream...
Apvogt wrote:Unless you have a radio and their are others on the same frequency.
ShinyHobo wrote:"Oh crap! I'm being eviscerated by an ungodly alien life form!! I had better turn on my radio and scream directly into it!!! AHHHHHHHHH-blppppppth!" lol

I chuckle every time! :lol:
if you can read this your to close
BriarFae

Return to Fan Fiction