Cavius:The Unknown

The place to go for your "50 Shades of Xenos" fix.

Cavius:The Unknown

Postby Zorgborg242 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:18 am

23rd Century Troubles(Chapter one)

The 23rd Century...The world is not the same anymore....A world ravaged by war,diseases,and extinction.Humanity is at a complete standstill with Artificial intelligence,In fact humans are more robotic than biological,People even centuries years old...Is the world really safe anymore?

Joseph: And I like you all to remember,Ultron is one of Three Major companies,Leviathan being first,HSG being Second,and of course...Ultron Being Third.

Joseph was going through his incredibly boring speech,well at least for me boring,I was the only,All-Biological Human in the building...

Joseph: We all want this company to be at the very top.In order to get there,we need more motivated employees,Better Planet cracking Robots,and most importantly more credits.

I was wondering when he was ever going to stop talking and then it all happened...Right outside the Cyberglass Window...

Joseph: In order to make more credits,we must....

*Explosions* *Screems*

Unknown: HELP!!THE VOLXIDE..THERE BACK!

And the world became worse...Worse than before...The Volxide were technologically superior aliens that almost made the human race extinct...The only reason why we won last time,was because we activated The Gavian Device...A Device that destroys any non native lifeform world wide.

PA: Report all Ultron Employees Evacuate,i repeat Evacuuuate...*Screams*

My name is David Helegan and this is how it happened...
Last edited by Zorgborg242 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ultron,Getting resources for you,and only you"
Zorgborg242

Re: Cavius:The Unknown

Postby Zorgborg242 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:52 am

Chapter 2: The Volxide

The Volxide...How could they be back?We destroyed all of them when they invaded earth...

David: Everyone Out!Everyone out!

*Skyscraper falling* *Screems*

Of course I was less sympathetic towards robots,so I kicked them out of way,To get creatures labled *Humans* out of the building first.

Joseph: Everyone keep calm! It's probably just a mis..*Stabbed*

Joseph: Bl.. Blood,wh..why..have...they...come......back.

David: JOSEPH!!GET OUT EVERYONE!! *Pulls out plasma pistol*

*Shoots*

David: Take that you alien son of a b*tch!!!

I shot at least 13 energy cells into it, it froze the last one in mid air,and shot it back at me..

David: AHH! my leg...I need to get out here...

I found a beat up hydrogen powered car,I went at least 400 miles away from the Ultron Building,I made sure no one can follow me..i went to my Smart home,to check my family..Fortunately they were safe..But as the Volxide came...They left...Years passed,and Ultron had just found a moon rich with resources,They ordered me to be Project director of planet,I was honored.I had went into a type of space mass transport to the moon Cavius,in the Ravian System...And boy I was in for trouble....
Zorgborg242

Postby JohnnyBlood » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:47 pm

I'm glad alot of ppl are making fan fics now...but now I also fill challenged ...I'm sure i have nothing to worry about.. >.>
Leroy T. Pumpkin
JohnnyBlood

Postby Zorgborg242 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:16 pm

So hows the story going so far? ;)
Zorgborg242

Postby JohnnyBlood » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Zorgborg242 wrote:So hows the story going so far? ;)

I havnt really been working on the story. I'm waiting for ...thoughts on it... a review i guess would be the right word but that sounds a bit specific. I guess I'm just waiting for enough comments explaining why ppl would find it worth continuing, yeah that works.
Leroy T. Pumpkin
JohnnyBlood

Postby Zorgborg242 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:35 pm

JohnnyBlood wrote:
Zorgborg242 wrote:So hows the story going so far? ;)

I havnt really been working on the story. I'm waiting for ...thoughts on it... a review i guess would be the right word but that sounds a bit specific. I guess I'm just waiting for enough comments explaining why ppl would find it worth continuing, yeah that works.

lol i meant my story,but your story should still be continued,its a pretty good story after all. :D
Zorgborg242

Postby JohnnyBlood » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:02 pm

oh your story? now i feel like an asshole talking about mine... uh its... I feel like its a bit cliche, at least its different. most fan fics seem to involve a lone xenominer and daisy talking to each other and then have a vinator show up. end of scene. as far as your story though i feel like ive seen that introduction before almost as if your parodying something.
Leroy T. Pumpkin
JohnnyBlood

Postby JohnnyBlood » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:14 pm

most fan fics go like this

Robust wrote:
Daisy: Jim... Jim are you all right?

Yeah I guess so.

Daisy: I have entombed the chamber with a "breathing" material to regulate oxygen flow.

Unknown: (SCREECH)

What the hell was that?!

Daisy: Getting life form readings...

Zorgborg242 wrote:Daisy: Hud online...David im downloading myself into your suit.You will now be able to see your radar,oxygen levels,and radiation levels.

David: HOLY SH*T *screams* *static*

Daisy:Biological Lifeform Detected...

still crosshair wrote:Well I am stuck in a cave I blocked it in to protect from the radiation but still Its dark in here. I am also almost out of power so no more flash light. THIS IS SO BORING... What was that sound HELLO ANYONE THERE... Wait I heard it again it sounded like something walking. That was no rocks falling that was a growl.
Come on pick it faster its coming. What is that.
Leroy T. Pumpkin
JohnnyBlood

Postby Zorgborg242 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:22 am

JohnnyBlood wrote:oh your story? now i feel like an asshole talking about mine... uh its... I feel like its a bit cliche, at least its different. most fan fics seem to involve a lone xenominer and daisy talking to each other and then have a vinator show up. end of scene. as far as your story though i feel like ive seen that introduction before almost as if your parodying something.

Its kinda like a action movie,type deal...Maybe thats why its a bit cliche seeing as the old action movies go like that.
Zorgborg242

Postby Zorgborg242 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:32 am

So besides the story being cliche,is it worth continuing? :?:
Zorgborg242

Next

Return to Fan Fiction