Don't Forget

Discussions related directly to Downgate

Don't Forget

Postby Gristmill » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:06 am

To rate us on Xbox!

We also have a FB page up for DownGate, give it a Like so we can start spinning that page up too :)
Gristmill
Site Admin

Re: Don't Forget

Postby still crosshair » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:10 am

Last I checked you where third in one of the options. Of course it could change also I think xenominer was like 13 on one of the lists. I also remember to rate it just a while ago.

Edit : So I just went to the site to check and xenominer only shows up one time in Best selling today at number 30. While DownGate being the most recent game released surprised be when I seen it was number one in Top rated. Now of course not many have grabbed it but still being one means people liked it and gave it high ratings. While it may lose this position quickly I did take a screen cap so all can remember the time when DownGate was number one.

Spoiler: show
[img][img]http://i.imgur.com/yPzAJnJ.png[/img][/img]

Edit:
Gristmill wrote:Those classes are "coming soon" based on DG's performance in the market. If it does well we'll look to add the Commander next.

Pretty much that's true of all features, we don't want to be in a spot making promises for a game that we find out is a dud (if that's what happens ... it won't!).

Well I just checked Xbox and their indie page to see where you stand today. I am impress seeing as for Best selling to day Xenominer moved six slots up from 30 while DownGate which was not even on the list is in the 8 slot. But it has moved from being number one in Top rated to being number 6. I Have actually seen almost a split on the YouTube reviews so far. Half like it or had no like or dislike on it while half dislike it or would not currently enjoy playing it in its current state.
Last edited by still crosshair on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Return to Downgate Talk