Random code!!!

Discussions related directly to Downgate

Random code!!!

Postby LeeFesler » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:31 pm

I got a random message from someone with a code and it unlocked the recon class for me!!!! Add me on Xbox and I'll show you!!!! It don't even match the code that shows up on my main screen!
Xbox live gamertag is - Lord Lee Kai

Want people to play BF4 and Downgate
LeeFesler

Re: Random code!!!

Postby still crosshair » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:31 am

LeeFesler wrote:I got a random message from someone with a code and it unlocked the recon class for me!!!! Add me on Xbox and I'll show you!!!! It don't even match the code that shows up on my main screen!

The code that shows up on your main screen is for Xenominer Gristmills other game they are currently working on. One thing I do not understand is why some people think the code is used on the game. Why not just give you the class instead of making you enter a code from the main screen to get it. I am sure somewhere there is a game that did do just that so it could be the one causing confusion for some people. As for someone sending you code via message if you post their GT than they may be a dev or just someone that got a hold of a code via xenominer. Most likly a dev seeing as Xenominer needs a update to get the code for downgate.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Postby LeeFesler » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:49 am

Mr Nukealizer00

No I think its weird I got it, and like no one else did. Not even my dad who plays it. Lol it more or less confused me why I got it just randomly. But the fuckin shotguns shoot like half the distance of a sniper so RIT now the sniper is pointless. Lol

LeeFesler

Postby janx » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:24 am

they probably shouldn't have shared the code out. I think it's meant for people who bought Xenominer (when the next update comes out, they'll see it), to encourage them to get Downgate and plug it in. cross-title marketing.

Also, while I like a good F-bomb as well, might be a good idea to refrain from swearing on the boards. I don't see the rules around, but I vaguely recall "no cussing" as this site is sort of family friendly.

Welcome to the boards.
The Leviathan Corporation
Director of Zoning, Infrastructure and Resource Control
http://theleviathanproject.wiki.zoho.com/Office-of-Zoning-Infrastructure-Resource-Control-ZIRC.html
ZM Script Designer: http://leviathanproject.host-ed.me/
janx

Postby Gristmill » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:17 pm

I think right now the shotgun shoots about 20 and the sniper rifle 120+ so I'm not sure where this idea comes from, except maybe that a lot of the fighting is at close range and therefore close-range weapons seem more awesome. Perhaps we need some longer, more open maps for the sniper to shine. Also did you try the SMG?
Gristmill
Site Admin

Postby BushKillFalls » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Shh! The Less people that Know about the SMG the Better for me.... I'd be Happy to Demonstrate it on anyone Though :twisted:
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby rrunnheim » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:47 pm

BushKillFalls wrote:Shh! The Less people that Know about the SMG the Better for me.... I'd be Happy to Demonstrate it on anyone Though :twisted:

Hah, bush. And I here I thought you were a grenade guy!
Gristmill Studios Engine and System Programmer
http://www.gristmillstudios.com
rrunnheim

Postby BushKillFalls » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:53 pm

What's a Little Grenade between Friends once in a while? :twisted:

An Engineer with Explosive Grenades and a Explosive Grenade Launcher once you get to Rank 3-5 is definitely Fun and easy to Rank up Quick at the Start but the Other Classes with Upgraded Guns are even more Deadly. Also the more you Upgrade the Chassis and Heads you can get the less you will Die as easily.

Tip:
Tell you what is Wicked. A Marine at Level 17 which isn't really easy to get to but a Plasma Assault Rifle and the Twitch Augment is Wicked... In my top 3 Guns 8-)
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby LeeFesler » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Sorry. And idk.I own xenominer. So its all good. But UK I'm exaggerating but the shotgun is to powerful for sure. And yes, more maps with like spots foe the sniper to shine would be great.

LeeFesler

Return to Downgate Talk