[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Gristmill Studios Forum • View topic - Whoa...

Whoa...

Discussions related directly to Downgate

Whoa...

Postby Selto » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Kill them all and let God sort them out!
Selto

Re: Whoa...

Postby Gristmill » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:42 pm

Thanks Selto :D
Gristmill
Site Admin

Postby Omen267901 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:28 pm

This would be amazing. I find this game very fun too, but I can't really find anybody to play with. I joined like 6 empty servers in a row yesterday. Maybe if you can find a way to advertise you'd get more players.
Omen267901

Postby Mataeus » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:45 am

I have to quickly point out, that Silver Dollar Games instantly redeemed themselves with One Finger Death Punch.
It's a wee miracle of an Indie game that deserves a download from everybody.
~~~ Vae Victis! ~~~
Mataeus

Postby Gristmill » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:25 pm

Omen - any given evening I've logged in I've been able to hop into a game of 3 or more. I wasn't on last night, but pretty much I've sampled it every evening.

Check something. IF you are alone in a lobby AND you don't see the name of the next Map in the upperleft AND you don't see your Level listed by your name in the lobby: you're in a broken state. You need to close the game and restart it.

Advertising generally doesn't get anyone to XBLIG unless it's dashboard advertising. The dashboard adverts require a minimum budget of $25,000 before they'll even talk to you, so that's a bit rough.
Gristmill
Site Admin

Postby Omen267901 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:05 am

Omen267901

Postby Gristmill » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:46 pm

Yes, the code is coming, it's almost through review :)
Gristmill
Site Admin

Postby ARCLIGHT545 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:42 am

Trust me fellas, I tested the new patch and it is Solid!! They made serious progress with the stability and many of the interfaces. I feel confident that you will appreciate their work. :) Theyve even modified the controls like many asked for. Switching to your secondary weapon is now Y instead of R bumper :mrgreen:
Moon Name: Leviathan
Active Contract: The Leviathan Project/Corporate Communications Director
Leviathan Corporation Forum: http://leviathan.6te.net/phpBB3/index.php
ARCLIGHT545

Postby BushKillFalls » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:04 pm

box Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Return to Downgate Talk