A few tweaks that could really help

Things you'd like to see in the game.

A few tweaks that could really help

Postby Mr Nukealizer » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Overall I would say that the game is great for being so new and unfinished. I have however noticed a few things that are quite annoying but could probably be changed easily enough.

1. The HUD is too close to the edges of the screen. For anybody like me who uses a TV with a bit of overscan, the first character or two of the score and other stuff on the left gets cut off. This is the only game this has been a problem on, since most don't have the HUD right up against the edges.
2. The announcer is WAY too loud. I have to turn my volume down to the point where I can barely hear gunfire, just so that voice doesn't give me a headache. It would be nice to make that quieter or have a separate volume setting for it.
3. The buttons for weapon switch and reload are the exact opposite of most FPS's. I understand that this is mainly about my slowness to adapt, but I can't say the number of times I've switched weapons when I wanted to reload or vice versa.
4. The basic shotgun is so ridiculously powerful that very few people can beat it with any other weapon.
Mr Nukealizer

Re: A few tweaks that could really help

Postby still crosshair » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:49 pm

Yea I have most of the same problems
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Postby LeeFesler » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Yeah. XD that shotgun is fuckin insane. Lol

But if you like the classic arena shooters like Quake or Unreal tournament, you'd know that that is what makes it just so great!! I grew up playing those and it just brings me back to those moments. :)

But overall, yeah. You covered what should be fixed. :D
Xbox live gamertag is - Lord Lee Kai

Want people to play BF4 and Downgate
LeeFesler

Postby Mr Nukealizer » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:42 pm

5. Getting kicked out of ExoDrone customization with 5 seconds left on the clock is really annoying. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't feel like the game was just randomly pressing B for me though.
6. The lack of vibration can make it quite hard to tell when you're getting hit by weaker attacks.
7. The sensitivity is way too high when zoomed in. It would work better if it scaled down by the amount you zoom in, so that the speed seems the same.
8. Team assignment should be more random. I find that 90% of the games my friend and I do turn out to be me and another random guy vs my friend.
Last edited by Mr Nukealizer on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr Nukealizer

Postby BushKillFalls » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Mr Nukealizer wrote:5. Getting kicked out of ExoDrone customization with 5 seconds left on the clock is really annoying. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't feel like the game was just randomly pressing B for me though.

That was a solution to a Green Screen Issue. The other option was not allowing you to edit your drone at all in the Lobby.
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby Mr Nukealizer » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:36 pm

BushKillFalls wrote:
Mr Nukealizer wrote:5. Getting kicked out of ExoDrone customization with 5 seconds left on the clock is really annoying. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't feel like the game was just randomly pressing B for me though.

That was a solution to a Green Screen Issue. The other option was not allowing you to edit your drone at all in the Lobby.

That's understandable. I like the way it works much better than crashing, but it really feels like the B button is just randomly pushing itself every half second.
Mr Nukealizer

Return to Feature Requests