More Ideas, Hooraaay

Things you'd like to see in the game.

More Ideas, Hooraaay

Postby Selto » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Getting myself known, WHEW!
So after I played Downgate, I noticed a few things were missing.

1. Melee weapons/attacks. It's been brought up before but I seriously think you guys should put them in.

2. Loadouts. Instead of leveling up 5 different Drones that are all Engineers for 5 different layouts, can you guys add the ability to put in loadouts for your Drones?

3. Armor Customization TO DA MAX. One thing I loved about Halo was that you were able to completely make your own custom Spartan. If you guys could add colors to your Drones instead of just black and yellow, that would be cool. I've always wanted a white-gold robot machine of death.

So those were just ideas off the top of my head that I think would make Downgate a better game than it already is! Stay awesome!
Kill them all and let God sort them out!
Selto

Re: More Ideas, Hooraaay

Postby Selto » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:08 pm

I came up with a few more ideas.

1. The ability to crouch would be nice. Trivial, but Downgate still feels kind of naked without it.

2. The pause screen actually pausing the game in single-player. I find it kind of annoying that if I need to check something out, I need to wait for the round to end before I can. Every time I pause the game in the middle of something, I end up dying.

3. An enhanced zoom would be much obliged, also.

Just a few more that I think would help.
Kill them all and let God sort them out!
Selto

Return to Feature Requests