Doors, Switches, and Conduit

Things you'd like to see in the game.

Doors, Switches, and Conduit

Postby BriarFae » Sun May 25, 2014 2:32 pm

It would change the way (some) control points are fought over.

Controlling doors from a control room.
Cutting conduits to disconnect that switch/control room.
Competing switches for the same door(s) in bad or inconvenient spots.

Or just changing the layout of paths opening and blocking multiple objectives.
(good for solo play?)
if you can read this your to close
BriarFae

Re: Doors, Switches, and Conduit

Postby still crosshair » Sun May 25, 2014 3:48 pm

I was actually thinking about having doors,switches,and conduit in the game as well. I can think of many cool map designs that involve doors. If the game had the ability to create your own maps I would defiantly want these blocks to use in it.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Re: Doors, Switches, and Conduit

Postby BushKillFalls » Sun May 25, 2014 9:49 pm

I know Total Miner just came out with some sort of Wi-Fi Transmitter Block and a Wi-Fi Receiver Block that I am not sure does a whole lot yet but I had asked for that kind of thing here before and I think they handled it pretty well even though there isn't a whole lot to use it on but you can edit the Blocks Properties so that it sends or receives on a Custom Number Channel that you enter so you can have all the number 37 items turn on or off at the same time. That would allow you to make much more elaborate door systems.

I would love to see something like that which is similar to what I had asked for before but seeing it now I would love it to have multiple listening channels like 5 or so. That way I can tell Door 37 to open when I hit a Switch but if I hit Switch 23 which I programed all the doors in a given building to listen to as well as Door 37 in that same building they all will close because they are listening to that frequency also. Instead of having to track every switch in the building to close them all.
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Return to Feature Requests