Swarm 1.1 Patch WARNING READ THIS

Official release and update information for Xenominer: Swarm

Swarm 1.1 Patch WARNING READ THIS

Postby Gristmill » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:28 pm

=(

Sorry to report that despite extensive testing, a weird issue with claim save files snuck through. I'm not sure how we didn't see it in all the testing we've been doing between several of us, including our test crew, but it happened.

In any other world we could just put up a quick patch and fix it, but that isn't how XBLIG works. The best we can do is 9 days from now, and that's assuming all the stars align.

Here's the deal: from what we can gather, running a mission and then going to your claim can cause the claim to seem to be blank. You don't want to save it that way - if that happens, you should immediately dashboard.

The easiest way to keep using claims is to only get on your claim when you open the game fresh.

If these instructions seem complicated or hard, I'd simply suggest not working on claims until we get a fix out.

It sucks, we're sorry, it's going to be a long 9+ days. :(
Gristmill
Site Admin

Re: Swarm 1.1 Patch WARNING READ THIS

Postby RoadKill » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:22 am

OMG! Thank goodness I saw this before going back to play it! Is this 'glitch' also responsible for the 'paperwork error' I got when I sold a claim?
RoadKill

Postby Timpraetor » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:48 pm

No, those are two different issues. The paperwork resale loop is squashed.
--==--
Tim
- brucoder on XBOX Live, Timpraetor on Steam and Desura
- Grav Boots - The official VDS - Venator Defense System!
True space exploration will become a reality when the governments get out of it and corporate greed takes the reins!
Timpraetor

Postby RoadKill » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Timpraetor wrote:No, those are two different issues. The paperwork resale loop is squashed.

Was my first time selling a claim. Didn't know that was the loop-able exploit. So, it means nothing now?
RoadKill

Postby Kiln » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm

So has the new patch that fixes claims been introduced yet? I want to play claim but haven't so far because I do not want to experience the glitch. I only ask because it has been a little while since it was announced that you were working on another patch.

Any way we could get a patch version listed on the home screen so we'll know if we're up to date?
Kiln

Postby BushKillFalls » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Under the News and Promo Start Menu Tab and hit What's New and it will tell you what version you are running
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby Kiln » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:14 pm

BushKillFalls wrote:Under the News and Promo Start Menu Tab and hit What's New and it will tell you what version you are running

I didn't notice that, thanks!
Kiln

Postby Gamma949 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:54 pm

On mine it says version 1.0 yet im using the 1.1 anyone else have this
Species: UNKNOWN]
Current Location: [color=#00FF40]Sector-45B outside of SN-1604

Current Company: GiT Security
Production number: 93451
GiT Security -Making your mining operations safe
Gamma949

Postby mano96 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:13 pm

I have a little story, One time my claim reset on me despite going through missions and I bit 500k and then later on a 2.5m claim I went to missions and sold it immediatly after building it for three hours and got only 70k in creds out of the sale. I guess I'll have to wait and see what kind of update you do in order to fix this malfunction, just thought I'd let you guys know of my troubles and I hope your game gets well soon.
mano96

Postby Naito Blackthorn » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:24 am

Hi, just wanted to ask, how is the update to fix the claims going? I've been checking regularly but, seems like it is going pretty slow :?:
Naito Blackthorn

Next

Return to Swarm Announcements