Have we been Abandoned?

A place to discuss Xenominer Swarm

Have we been Abandoned?

Postby HadesCore » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:53 am

It has been a very long time since the updates to both Xenominer And swarm, Are they still working on these games. Or are they leaving them incomplete?
HadesCore

Re: Have we been Abandoned?

Postby QWERQY » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:10 pm

HadesCore wrote:It has been a very long time since the updates to both Xenominer And swarm, Are they still working on these games. Or are they leaving them incomplete?

Gristmill never abandoned us. But their team isn't a huge team with a lot of man power. And it takes them a while to crank updates out, plus limitations of the platform they chose, And they don't have unlimited funding. Sadly :lol:

But just be patient. It'll come in good time

Love-QWERQY
Tales of Antydra: Ignoble. Go read the first two words of "part: 1"

https://youtu.be/nKlvEgRZkrk
Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby BushKillFalls » Sat May 02, 2015 4:51 pm

Devs just posted on the 14th that the PC version downloaded from their site is now the latest version of XM to match the 360 version. Like stated small team small steps but they just added the Swarm Terrain to XM a month ago so no we aren't "abandoned" but Microsoft has made it nearly impossible to update the 360 versions of the game. On average it has taken 7-15 days to push an update through their approval process and the last update to XM last month was actually started about 40 days before it's release.

The last Xenominer 360 Update actually stabilized the known bugs as well as adding terrain so that it is stable. Swarm still has a few bugs that need repairing though like the Flame Throwers not working properly. Though how fast that can be fixed and put through the approval process at this point is unknown.

Normally there are 8-15 Games in the approval process for the past 2 years that I have noticed. Right now there are 2. At that rate it could be thanksgiving before we saw anything if they got those bugs fixed by the 4th of July.

I am back by the way :P
Sort of... :roll: Probably be only able to get on 1 night a week until August.
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby QWERQY » Sat May 02, 2015 9:54 pm

BushKillFalls wrote:Devs just posted on the 14th that the PC version downloaded from their site is now the latest version of XM to match the 360 version. Like stated small team small steps but they just added the Swarm Terrain to XM a month ago so no we aren't "abandoned" but Microsoft has made it nearly impossible to update the 360 versions of the game. On average it has taken 7-15 days to push an update through their approval process and the last update to XM last month was actually started about 40 days before it's release.

The last Xenominer 360 Update actually stabilized the known bugs as well as adding terrain so that it is stable. Swarm still has a few bugs that need repairing though like the Flame Throwers not working properly. Though how fast that can be fixed and put through the approval process at this point is unknown.

Normally there are 8-15 Games in the approval process for the past 2 years that I have noticed. Right now there are 2. At that rate it could be thanksgiving before we saw anything if they got those bugs fixed by the 4th of July.

I am back by the way :P
Sort of... :roll: Probably be only able to get on 1 night a week until August.

I like these ideas, maybe have the big building area with the enemies only attacking if you attack, maybe a small nest or two and that's it

and bush. What times would you be on? I'd like to play with you again sometime.

Love-QWERQY

(If I dont put love QWERQY its because I forget to. I have pretty bad memory.)
Tales of Antydra: Ignoble. Go read the first two words of "part: 1"

https://youtu.be/nKlvEgRZkrk
Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby jon22 » Wed May 20, 2015 4:00 am

Welp, looks like this game and the forums in general are dead. R.I.P flamethrowers.
Gamertag: jon221985. I'm not a hardcore player but if I am not really doing much I am willing to help with mining or guarding against Venators. Message me and I will let you know if I am able to help. I also have a mic too.
jon22

Return to Swarm Talk