Shop glitch

Report and find information on bugs in Xenominer Swarm

Shop glitch

Postby still crosshair » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:45 am

So I was trying to break the game by seeing if I could "overcome" the amount of gredits I had in the stores buy menu. Well i wasted about 93 thousand credits and only had like a thousand left. Hop back on to get that number up and its back to 94 as if I had never bought anything yet I had the items still.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
still crosshair
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:17 pm
Location: Hanging on the mountain

Re: Shop glitch

Postby Guitarguy1133 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:36 am

really wish i was able to play this game -_- -_- -_- :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
User avatar
Guitarguy1133
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 pm
Location: Texas USA

Re: Shop glitch

Postby QWERQY » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:20 pm

Guitarguy1133 wrote:really wish i was able to play this game -_- -_- -_- :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Well once they get it on PC you can but for now since you have PC TOO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

P.s I'm sorry for being mean <3
Tales of Antydra: Ignoble. Go read the first two words of "part: 1"

https://youtu.be/nKlvEgRZkrk
Best music ever^
User avatar
QWERQY
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:27 am
Location: RaumCorporation Asteroid Base 0-1

Re: Shop glitch

Postby still crosshair » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:46 pm

QWERQY wrote:
Guitarguy1133 wrote:really wish i was able to play this game -_- -_- -_- :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Well once they get it on PC you can but for now since you have PC TOO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

P.s I'm sorry for being mean <3


okay then...
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
still crosshair
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:17 pm
Location: Hanging on the mountain

Re: Shop glitch

Postby QWERQY » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:04 pm

still crosshair wrote:
QWERQY wrote:
Guitarguy1133 wrote:really wish i was able to play this game -_- -_- -_- :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Well once they get it on PC you can but for now since you have PC TOO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

P.s I'm sorry for being mean <3


okay then...



Yes it is very okay -.-
Tales of Antydra: Ignoble. Go read the first two words of "part: 1"

https://youtu.be/nKlvEgRZkrk
Best music ever^
User avatar
QWERQY
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:27 am
Location: RaumCorporation Asteroid Base 0-1

Re: Shop glitch

Postby Guitarguy1133 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:56 am

QWERQY wrote:
Well once they get it on PC you can but for now since you have PC TOO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

P.s I'm sorry for being mean <3


I'd prefer PC gaming over console any day ;)
<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
User avatar
Guitarguy1133
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 pm
Location: Texas USA


Return to Bug Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest