My world got corrupted

Report and find information on bugs in Xenominer Swarm

My world got corrupted

Postby LoneRanger4412 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:58 pm

First problem after the update (I was warned and didn't lose my claim) was that my turrets became invisible and disconnected from their power supply. If I removed the turrets exited the claim and then went back into my claim they could be placed normally, although if I left them placed when I exited my claim the problem would happen again. Second problem after the update after the day or night ended it would stay perpetually on the time of day (the timer for the day or night would stay at 13:00) this problem would repeat itself every time I went into my claim. Last Sunday I exited my claim and when I came back a quarter of my compound I had built reverted to the original landscape erasing all that I did in that section so I dashboarded (not wanting to save it) and came back in to now half of my base being erased with just the original landscape and I can no longer place or take blocks. So in short all two weeks of playing this game religiously has been erased except for my Million dollars and my inventory.
LoneRanger4412

Re: My world got corrupted

Postby Timpraetor » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:40 pm

Are you saving to the Xbox hard drive or to a USB fob?
--==--
Tim
- brucoder on XBOX Live, Timpraetor on Steam and Desura
- Grav Boots - The official VDS - Venator Defense System!
True space exploration will become a reality when the governments get out of it and corporate greed takes the reins!
Timpraetor

Re: My world got corrupted

Postby treos » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:52 am

or perhaps it was a case of the claim bug in version 1.1? thats what it sounds like to me. anyway, it looks like thats been fixed with the 1.2 update.
treos

Return to Bug Reports