Claim not giving all gredits/spawn pad error

Report and find information on bugs in Xenominer Swarm

Claim not giving all gredits/spawn pad error

Postby lightvaporeon » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:40 am

I spent 1 and a half hours collecting materials to put on a claim that I was done with and it was over 2 million and when I went to sell it, it only gave me the default amount of 70,000 I wasn't happy about that since I wasted my time getting the materials to make high price blocks to increase the amount only to get 70,000 for it. Also I've encountered an green screen error when you place too many spawn pads in a claim happened on the same claim that I was going to sell.
lightvaporeon

Re: Claim not giving all gredits/spawn pad error

Postby brian » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:26 pm

Sorry to hear about that.
70k is the minimum value of a claim. Unfortunately, if your game crashed, it wouldn't have saved. That could be the reason it's value didn't increase. How many spawn pads did you add?
brian

Postby lightvaporeon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:08 pm

i really don`t know how many i used but i think about 25 to 35 spawn pads i didnt really count them and it only gave me it with spawn pads. Also it was already at over 2 mil since i saved it before i sold it since i was done with it.
lightvaporeon

Postby brian » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Thanks, found the cause and this will be fixed in the next update (coming soon)
For now, don't place so many pads :) (you will be safe under 64)
brian

Postby Timpraetor » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Verifying that this is resolved in 2.2
--==--
Tim
- brucoder on XBOX Live, Timpraetor on Steam and Desura
- Grav Boots - The official VDS - Venator Defense System!
True space exploration will become a reality when the governments get out of it and corporate greed takes the reins!
Timpraetor

Postby Danaei » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:47 am

Definitely not fixed, and also not linked to the number of spawn pads. I have sold two claims now that I worked on for multiple days (meaning the were saved numerous times. I have never had more than 4 or 5 spawn pads on them, and more likely it was 2. When I sold them I'm not even sure if I got the 70,000, I know I didn't get the 1-2 million they were worth... kinda sucks considering I only sold the last one to buy my next gateway... which I now can't afford.

I hope this gets fixed soon, it seems to be a rather important issue, though I guess for now I will simply go in and clean out the claim before I sell... waste of time, but at least I won't be wasting millions of credits.
Danaei

Return to Bug Reports