Xeno Tech holds no value??

Report and find information on bugs in Xenominer Swarm

Xeno Tech holds no value??

Postby shadow8blade » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:10 pm

I have noticed when I added Xeno tech into a base I had the value of the base decreased. If the Xeno blocks are tougher I would think they would hold more value. At the moment they don't seem to have value at all.
Is this a bug or does the xeno blocks just have zero value?
shadow8blade

Re: Xeno Tech holds no value??

Postby BushKillFalls » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:43 pm

Double checked the Current Version and Update and Xeno Blocks have no Value Financially to increase your claim but I was also unable to Decrease the value of a Claim by Placing them.

How exactly are you decreasing the value of the claim with them? Merely Placing them?

Also:
Are you sure your base isn't being dug up by AI and loosing value through lost blocks?
How Much is your claim being Devalued by? Thousands of Gredits or Tens of Thousands?
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby Timpraetor » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Think of Xeno tech as contraband. The reason you only get 5 minutes to farm is because the authorities were made away of the site at about the same time as you, and they're coming in to lock it off and prevent ANY scavenging.

Having said that, the value of your claim should not be decreasing...
--==--
Tim
- brucoder on XBOX Live, Timpraetor on Steam and Desura
- Grav Boots - The official VDS - Venator Defense System!
True space exploration will become a reality when the governments get out of it and corporate greed takes the reins!
Timpraetor

Postby BriarFae » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Is the value of your claim decreasing because, for example, conduit ($ $ $) is being swapped with xeno conduit (_ _ _)?
if you can read this your to close
BriarFae

Postby shadow8blade » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Actually I meant replacing walls and doors with xeno decreased it. Sorry I should have been more specific. If you replace concrete with xeno wall the appears to go down since the blocks have no value. I thought something was off when I switched out the fencing for Xeno Glass.
shadow8blade

Postby Timpraetor » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Okay, that makes sense. If you replace a block with some value with a block with zero value, the worth of the claim will go down.
--==--
Tim
- brucoder on XBOX Live, Timpraetor on Steam and Desura
- Grav Boots - The official VDS - Venator Defense System!
True space exploration will become a reality when the governments get out of it and corporate greed takes the reins!
Timpraetor

Return to Bug Reports