Promo Code/Game reset

Report and find information on bugs in Xenominer Swarm

Promo Code/Game reset

Postby DeftCracker » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:01 pm

I entered in the new Swarm promo code from Xenominer before going into the campaign, to see what it would unlock. Once I entered the campaign, I found the game had reset itself, as if I had just downloaded it. I went directly to the dashboard, but to no avail.
Xbox360 Gamertag: DeftCracker
DeftCracker

Re: Promo Code/Game reset

Postby brian » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:35 pm

do you use hard drive and a usb storage device? The files exist on one or the other.
brian

Postby DeftCracker » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:50 pm

I save to the hard drive only.
DeftCracker

Postby Timpraetor » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:27 pm

I've now made it my mission to uncover this and I simply can't get it to happen on 3 Xbox 360 units. Whether I'm saving to the system drive or one of multiple USB flash drives.

What happens if you work through creating a new drone and then re-adding the code?
--==--
Tim
- brucoder on XBOX Live, Timpraetor on Steam and Desura
- Grav Boots - The official VDS - Venator Defense System!
True space exploration will become a reality when the governments get out of it and corporate greed takes the reins!
Timpraetor

Postby DeftCracker » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:07 pm

I tried that and nothing happened. When I first started playing the game, I had unlocked a fourth drone by purchasing it. The first time I entered the first promo code, nothing happened. I tried again a couple of days later, and it unlocked two drones and a third claim. I then created a fifth drone. I don't know if any of that info will help you on your mission, but I hope you figure it out. I've already put about 40 hours into rebuilding, so I was relieved that it didnt happen again.
DeftCracker

Return to Bug Reports