green error screen

Report and find information on bugs in Xenominer Swarm

green error screen

Postby treos » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:53 pm

i haven't gone and mass declined missions today since i unlocked the asteroid field which btw is a sweet plase if you want a floating base in the sky and 0 bugs spawning (first claim and its been on all day today with not a single bug spawned ^.^). anyway, i'm not entirely sure but i think the green "null reference" (i'll copy the full info after some more mass declining of missions while i farm tech grab missions for the titanium/diamond/endurium crates under the tower later) error might be related to entering the loading menu then declining missions repeatedly for too long.

a bit off topic but as for this asteroid field...my only complaint would have to be that it seems rather barren when it comes to minerals but thats not much of a problem with 3 (soon 4) other planets to go mining on.
treos

Re: green error screen

Postby brian » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:55 pm

There was an issue when declining missions repeatedly. There was a chance that the old world wasn't getting cleaned up properly and would leak memory - this has been addressed in the new update.

Should be out soon. If you still get a green screen, let us know though.
brian

Re: green error screen

Postby Timpraetor » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:57 pm

F.I.X.E.D! 1.2 is out.
--==--
Tim
- brucoder on XBOX Live, Timpraetor on Steam and Desura
- Grav Boots - The official VDS - Venator Defense System!
True space exploration will become a reality when the governments get out of it and corporate greed takes the reins!
Timpraetor

Return to Bug Reports