Flame turrents not working?!?!

Report and find information on bugs in Xenominer Swarm

Flame turrents not working?!?!

Postby RoadKill » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:32 am

I've been testing this out after the new update. The silly things don't turn or fire. And the critters don't seem to notice it as well. Could someone double check this? Hoping it is not my obnoxious 360.....
RoadKill

Re: Flame turrents not working?!?!

Postby Kiln » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:21 am

Looks like they're broken, at least on the 360 version. They don't work for me either.

Also, turrets connected to conduits don't seem to function for me either. Only turrets directly powered (touching) by cores will actually reload.
Kiln

Postby jon22 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:00 pm

I liked using flame turrets to protect my LZ :(

I've been messing with the conduits on my asteroid claim (that's all I use it for. Testing things I hardly use. I can't be bothered building). Connected a turret to conduit, then placed a solar panels at the other end. The weapon charged ok. Not tried it yet near bugs while connected to a conduit.
Gamertag: jon221985. I'm not a hardcore player but if I am not really doing much I am willing to help with mining or guarding against Venators. Message me and I will let you know if I am able to help. I also have a mic too.
jon22

Postby RoadKill » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:44 am

jon22 wrote:I liked using flame turrets to protect my LZ :(

I've been messing with the conduits on my asteroid claim (that's all I use it for. Testing things I hardly use. I can't be bothered building). Connected a turret to conduit, then placed a solar panels at the other end. The weapon charged ok. Not tried it yet near bugs while connected to a conduit.

Oh, they charge up alright. But that's about all it does.
RoadKill

Postby jon22 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:19 am

Any chance of these being fixed? Puts me off playing it when things are broken. Is this game abandoned?
Gamertag: jon221985. I'm not a hardcore player but if I am not really doing much I am willing to help with mining or guarding against Venators. Message me and I will let you know if I am able to help. I also have a mic too.
jon22

Postby RoadKill » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:50 am

I hear you there. Have not been playing it much due to the problem. I'm sure it's on their to do list. But as Microsoft makes it harder to update 360 indie games.... it might be a while. Heck, MS is loafing on the Xenominer's last 'pass' for an update it seems.
RoadKill

Return to Bug Reports