[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Gristmill Studios Forum • View topic - Trying a new pack

Trying a new pack

Modding Xenominer for PC.

Trying a new pack

Postby still crosshair » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:36 pm

I am currently making something new and hope I can output it to the game the way it was created. The reason why my other packs have not been updated is I have simply lost the ability to "Properly" create the XNB files from the texture sheet and normal sheet. I found a way to make them only it cannot create them the way they should be created. If I could do it properly then I would still be working on them and not trying something new. so I hope that I can get it to come out looking right.
still crosshair

Re: Trying a new pack

Postby QWERQY » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:33 am

Tales of Antydra: Ignoble. Go read the first two words of "part: 1"

https://youtu.be/nKlvEgRZkrk
Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby still crosshair » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:32 pm

still crosshair

Postby QWERQY » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:40 pm

I agree, well if you have any new info on the textures and or any new neat modding skills to mess with in xenominer, I'd love to hear :D

LOVE-QWERQY

Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby still crosshair » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:24 am

Took some time off of my new Pack for the .XNB reasons. But it could become something that everyone can grab if they feel like it. New tests show a few problems but a load of success compared to other pack tests like R pack. Do not want to ruin the surprise but I will post a couple of pictures from the test. Hope I can get the bugs ironed out and make it a thing.

still crosshair

Postby QWERQY » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:00 am

Thats looks so cool

Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby still crosshair » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:15 am

still crosshair

Postby still crosshair » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:59 am

Figured out how to do mipmaps!!! This possibly changes everything now :P :P :P :P :P :P :P also posted a short blind test of the pack on youtube you can find it if you look for it.
still crosshair

Return to Modding