things to add

Always a popular place, tell us what you want what you really really want.

things to add

Postby XXXButtStallion » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:05 am

Make the prospecting areas you can buy endless and make them have different difficulties so their can be more action
XXXButtStallion

Re: things to add

Postby treos » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:08 pm

one issue with having claims at higher difficulties (2-5 star claims) might be the fact that you can only set out 4 turrets max so in single player the higher difficulties may become unplayable due to overwhelming enemies and an inability to properly defend your base.

me, i can't do multiplayer because, while i got xbox live setup obviously (wouldn't be playing the game otherwise), i've never been able to get the stupid settings with my router sorted out and i still don't know how to fix it. it has something to do with the connection settings iirc but i honestly don't know what.
treos

Postby QWERQY » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:11 pm

Um I'm pretty sure grist is already working on making higher difficulty claims, and having four tuurets as a max is pretty good enough but many people are wanting more so there might even be a max of six turrets,
And even with four I've found that to be pretty fair they do they're job but they're not over powered
Tales of Antydra: Ignoble. Go read the first two words of "part: 1"

https://youtu.be/nKlvEgRZkrk
Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby RoadKill » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:11 am

XXXButtStallion wrote:Make the prospecting areas you can buy endless and make them have different difficulties so their can be more action

The areas are limited for memory considerations. You'd be back to regular Xenominer with a single critter that isn't as great an opponent.

QWERQY wrote:Um I'm pretty sure grist is already working on making higher difficulty claims, and having four tuurets as a max is pretty good enough but many people are wanting more so there might even be a max of six turrets,
And even with four I've found that to be pretty fair they do they're job but they're not over powered

I've seen a hoard of Barazga overwhelm 4 turrets quite often. Not to mention Laxitars blasting them to bits beyond their range.
RoadKill

Postby BushKillFalls » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:43 am

RoadKill wrote:
QWERQY wrote:Um I'm pretty sure grist is already working on making higher difficulty claims, and having four tuurets as a max is pretty good enough but many people are wanting more so there might even be a max of six turrets,

I've seen a hoard of Barazga overwhelm 4 turrets quite often. Not to mention Laxitars blasting them to bits beyond their range.

That just sounds like fun :twisted:

But I made a Request that would balance having more turrets here viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3976 post what you think and what might further balance them if you think they might not be balanced enough in the idea...
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Return to Feature Requests