Split screen

Always a popular place, tell us what you want what you really really want.

Split screen

Postby SkeleX3000 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:15 pm

I have had problems with playing certain missions alone and cannot play with players online because i dont have xbox live gold, i am asking that there could be (atleast 2 player only) split screen for the game in split screen and player 2 can use one of the exodrones player one has and they share the money they have
when one of the players' exodrones die the player will automaticly be moved into the last drone
and if no drones are left the game will no longer be in split screen and will only view the last remaining player
in single player the game wont pause unless both players have the game paused
the stats (like the gredits how much time till night and stuff) will be in the middle of the screen
to actually fit everything in the screen the splitscreen will only be in horizontal
SkeleX3000

Re: Split screen

Postby Nemo285 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:27 pm

////////
Last edited by Nemo285 on Mon May 30, 2016 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nemo285

Postby Claiming » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Great idea mate
Claiming

Postby Guitarguy1133 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:12 am

this has already been discussed. the memory limitations of the xbox 360 prohibit a split screen feature. on next gen or PC it is possible but not on the 360.
<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
Guitarguy1133

Postby BushKillFalls » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:02 pm

Guitarguy1133 wrote:this has already been discussed. the memory limitations of the xbox 360 prohibit a split screen feature. on next gen or PC it is possible but not on the 360.

Exactly Guitarguy... Sorry guys but hopefully we will get to see a next gen Xenominer that can support it... I do have to ask though Guitarguy since you are such a PC enthusiast... How does Split Screen work on a PC :P
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby still crosshair » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:38 pm

BushKillFalls wrote:
Guitarguy1133 wrote:this has already been discussed. the memory limitations of the xbox 360 prohibit a split screen feature. on next gen or PC it is possible but not on the 360.

Exactly Guitarguy... Sorry guys but hopefully we will get to see a next gen Xenominer that can support it... I do have to ask though Guitarguy since you are such a PC enthusiast... How does Split Screen work on a PC :P

I played some split screen a while back on one of the mortal combat games. Since both players are always on screen there was no screen split. PC gave us the ability to simply hook up a controller or another keyboard for the second player. Some games even share the keyboard when it comes to controls.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Return to Feature Requests