Renegade Corporation

A forum for posting Corporation or other player-run Organization bios and Project details.

Renegade Corporation

Postby yelsew352 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:42 am

START TRANSMISSION

Renegade Corporation is founded by a fellow named yelsew352. The company motto is, "We build the future, yesterday!" He founded it soon after project “ZenoMiner” took place.

Their base is currently settled on Xenos, a moon far away from Earth. After the Exodrone Wars, RC found they should colonise a planet for their own, and set the home plate there. Since Xenos was the only known "planet" at the time, RC bought a plot of land and built a safe place there. Just after Endurium could be converted into bars by the Exodrones, RC sent multiple Miners to different areas of Xenos, illegally. This caused a large amount of lawsuits and debates between Renegade and multiple other Corporations. Renegade Corporation was going under. They had to do something. So they sold their original plot for a more ore-iented area. ( :lol: ) They are currently building a small base under that contract. To contact them, message yelsew352 over "Xbox Live".

Sorry if the colors are UNBEARABLE, I wanted to make it pop. Didn't know what else to do... and so I don't forget, I have used Corporations as a way to compact all the names of most other Corporations in the XenoMiner Universe. (Leviathan Corporation, HSG Corpiration, Ultron Corperation, Raum Corporation) Why does everyone like Corporation?

On another note, I have played XenoMiner just before Multiplayer came out. Too bad this entire story (other than the plots part) is not true. Would've been fun to make this earlier in the year. Also, I have no affiliation with ANY other Corporations. Hopefully, Renegade and Leviathan can work together. MSG me on here please Bush.

END TRANSMISSION
yelsew352

Re: Renegade Corporation

Postby QWERQY » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Welcome to the corporations
And wanting to work with leviathan? So does that mean you are also my competitior?
Raum-
Tales of Antydra: Ignoble. Go read the first two words of "part: 1"

https://youtu.be/nKlvEgRZkrk
Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby BushKillFalls » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:00 pm

Hey Yelsew and welcome to the Corporate Rumble :D

Leviathan Always offers a friendly relationship and let them decide their future... 8-)

After all... How would Leviathan Live up to it's Greedy Reputation if they didn't have connections with everyone ;)

Hit me up for a party Invite next time we are both on. We have a few Startup Programs we have been testing out to help Corporations get on their Feet Quickly..
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby Gamma949 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:32 pm

Welcome to the party pal its great to see more corps and such popping up and not because that means more business for us and other mercenaries, no of course not...
Species: UNKNOWN]
Current Location: [color=#00FF40]Sector-45B outside of SN-1604

Current Company: GiT Security
Production number: 93451
GiT Security -Making your mining operations safe
Gamma949

Postby Gamma949 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:33 pm

Welcome to the party pal its great to see more corps and such popping up and not because that means more business for us and other mercenaries, no of course not...

Gamma949

Postby Gamma949 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Uhh can someone delete one of the welcomes from me i use a tablet so thats happened before....

Gamma949

Postby GenerlChopstiks » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Edit and delete at the top
>When in doubt, frag out<

Race: Angel, Rurutie Assassin
Birth-world: Where do you think Angels come from?
GenerlChopstiks

Postby Gamma949 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:40 pm

I cant i tried the delete button and it said i couldnt delete it...

Gamma949

Postby GenerlChopstiks » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:41 pm

Oh
>When in doubt, frag out<

Race: Angel, Rurutie Assassin
Birth-world: Where do you think Angels come from?
GenerlChopstiks

Postby yelsew352 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:26 pm

START TRANSMISSION

Currently, QWERQY, I have no intentions of having any enemies, as I am just one person (at the moment) running an entire Corporation. It seems like everyone is okay with the colors! So, a message to RAUM Corporation, if you wish, we can be partners. If not, I shall establish a fine wall between our friendship. It's up to you. To all other Corporations, I currently do not know what state of mind you may have. I wish to partner with all. Hopefully, this is as easy as it sounds.

Renegade Corporation is currently building a finer "base" so that way we can defend ourselves from the hordes of "Aliens". We are also building a HUGE solar panel, and any help would be greatly appreciated. yelsew352 will be on XBox Live during/after 3:30 PM Central Time on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. These times are approximate, as I might have other things to do.

END TRANSMISSION
Renegade Corporation, building the future, yesterday.
Xbox Live: yelsew352
RENEGADE CORPORATION : OWNER
yelsew352

Next

Return to Corporations - Projects - Organizations