Renegade Corporation

A forum for posting Corporation or other player-run Organization bios and Project details.

Re: Renegade Corporation

Postby QWERQY » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:51 pm

yelsew352 wrote:START TRANSMISSION

Currently, QWERQY, I have no intentions of having any enemies, as I am just one person (at the moment) running an entire Corporation. It seems like everyone is okay with the colors! So, a message to RAUM Corporation, if you wish, we can be partners. If not, I shall establish a fine wall between our friendship. It's up to you. To all other Corporations, I currently do not know what state of mind you may have. I wish to partner with all. Hopefully, this is as easy as it sounds.

Renegade Corporation is currently building a finer "base" so that way we can defend ourselves from the hordes of "Aliens". We are also building a HUGE solar panel, and any help would be greatly appreciated. yelsew352 will be on XBox Live during/after 3:30 PM Central Time on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. These times are approximate, as I might have other things to do.

END TRANSMISSION

I would love to be friends with a corporation seeing as you would be my first ally I would gladly help and I'm sure my members would.
Have fun recruiting because I just got random messages from people wanting to join :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tales of Antydra: Ignoble. Go read the first two words of "part: 1"

https://youtu.be/nKlvEgRZkrk
Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby yelsew352 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:31 pm

QWERQY wrote:
yelsew352 wrote:START TRANSMISSION

Currently, QWERQY, I have no intentions of having any enemies, as I am just one person (at the moment) running an entire Corporation. It seems like everyone is okay with the colors! So, a message to RAUM Corporation, if you wish, we can be partners. If not, I shall establish a fine wall between our friendship. It's up to you. To all other Corporations, I currently do not know what state of mind you may have. I wish to partner with all. Hopefully, this is as easy as it sounds.

Renegade Corporation is currently building a finer "base" so that way we can defend ourselves from the hordes of "Aliens". We are also building a HUGE solar panel, and any help would be greatly appreciated. yelsew352 will be on XBox Live during/after 3:30 PM Central Time on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. These times are approximate, as I might have other things to do.

END TRANSMISSION

I would love to be friends with a corporation seeing as you would be my first ally I would gladly help and I'm sure my members would.
Have fun recruiting because I just got random messages from people wanting to join :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

START TRANSMISSION

Well it seems like Raum Corporation is now our second ally! Sorry, Leviathan if you prefer a less friendly partner. If any other Corporations would like to become Renegade Corporation's third ally, please signal me here, on Xbox Live, or any other places you may find "yelsew" in the name. No, yelsew(at)gmail.com is NOT my g-mail. If it was, then something would be really odd with me.

Once again, another note, I would like to know what recruits messaging about which Corporation? Sorry, I like details, and I like them as soon as possible. Oh and yes, hopefully I always remember to START and END the TRANSMISSION. Just to make it a little more scenic. :D

END TRANSMISSION
Renegade Corporation, building the future, yesterday.
Xbox Live: yelsew352
RENEGADE CORPORATION : OWNER
yelsew352

Postby GenerlChopstiks » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:40 pm

I'd be glad to help out. As a proud member of Raum, it is my duty to follow orders and be generous to others, among other things that go along with my position. Hope you find life as a leader interesting and fun!
>When in doubt, frag out<

Race: Angel, Rurutie Assassin
Birth-world: Where do you think Angels come from?
GenerlChopstiks

Postby GenerlChopstiks » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:41 pm

By the way, Raum should always be red, not green. :mrgreen:
>When in doubt, frag out<

Race: Angel, Rurutie Assassin
Birth-world: Where do you think Angels come from?
GenerlChopstiks

Postby yelsew352 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:35 pm

START TRANSMISSION

Oh, sorry. I made it green to signify allies. But I shall make it red for Raum Corporation. Leviathan has not currently said anything about their colors, so I assume to keep it green? And Chopstiks, thanks for the color choice! I like it. Make it :mrgreen: !

END TRANSMISSION
yelsew352

Postby BushKillFalls » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:02 pm

Our Corporate Colors are Red and Black but...

a.) they don't show up real well on the forum and
b.) you said Green for ally and we are cool with that :mrgreen:
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby QWERQY » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:04 pm

Um Raum corps colors are black and red..so.....um.....

Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby yelsew352 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:13 pm

START TRANSMISSION

Just so it's simpler, I shall put:
Raum
Leviathan
Renegade
Once I know more Corporations, I will start using other colors. For now, stick with these colors.
Hopefully this helps with any confusion with the colors? If you dislike my use of colors I can go ahead and not use them. One other thing, here's some black for you. Just to see black on grey, if it's easy to see or nah.
AND ANOTHER NOTE: If you use Renegade Corporation anywhere please make it #0000BF (the fourth color on the top row) and if you don't want to type Renegade Corporation out, use Renegade or RC.

END TRANSMISSION
yelsew352

Postby QWERQY » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Disclaimer Raum did not mean to steal leviathans colors and we did not know that those were they're colors. We still have our colors as black and red,

Note Raum's shortening is now "Raum" not Rc

Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby yelsew352 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:30 pm

START TRANSMISSION

Sorry, QWERQY, that you confused my Corporation's nickname with yours? RC is reserved for Renegade Corporation. I didn't mean that Raum's nickname would be RC. Everything in this blue is names or ideas/places owned by Renegade Corporation. In case you wanted to know, Renegade Corporation is currently working on PLOT-A1, a small area of Xenos. We are thinking of clearing it out, to form what we will call, "Gade". Yes, it is part of our name. But it is our first "main" project. So we might as well name it part of Renegade Corporation's name. One last note, ANSWER IF THE COLORS ARE ANNOYING!

END TRANSMISSION
yelsew352

PreviousNext

Return to Corporations - Projects - Organizations