Recent Developments Have Rendered This Thread Obsolete

A forum for posting Corporation or other player-run Organization bios and Project details.

Recent Developments Have Rendered This Thread Obsolete

Postby PD Enki » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:43 am

[This thread has been rendered obsolete by recent occurences. It now contains inaccurate information about the current status of Hydra 6]

Hello all,

I doubt many of you remember us, what we do and what we're about, but first let me talk about where the hell we've been.

First off, we haven't been inactive. Its quite the opposite, actually. We just haven't been active on Xenominer. We migrated to Destiny, and since around December we've spent our time almost exclusively there. I regret not spending as much time on this wonderful game, but not entirely. We've grown greatly in size since we started and this growth was only possible through Destiny. I believe we're 23 strong now (it used to be near 30, not sure what happend) I now wish to slow down our work in other games and shift focus back to Swarm. I'm relatively unsure of what our plans exactly are, but i'll work that out at a later date. Now, its time for a long overdue update.

-You can count on seeing greatly increased activity from us on this forum
-We are actively recruiting once again. PM one of us on the forums for details or contact us on Xbox. Our Gamertags are always the same as our usernames.
The following projects have been placed on the back burner until further notice:
-Faction Hub
-Heliok installation hosted by me (Being disassembled, actually)
-Kalt installation hosted by me (disassembled)

As for projects we are currently working on, all I have to say is there isnt really anything substantial, just a few proposals so nothing to announce. There is one major project, However. But we keeping it to ourselves for now. (keeping secrets is fun)

That about wraps it up. I will continue to update this thread either weekly or whenever I have more to say, so be sure to check back. For now I must take my leave. This has been PD Enki on behalf of Hydra 6, and its good to be back.
Last edited by PD Enki on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cy wos kymt dy śpröh uf dy wełt, wi ȧzu mü's śtarwa?
PD Enki

Re: Hydra 6: Current Status and plans for the future

Postby still crosshair » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:16 am

Great to hear :D !!!!!
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Postby PD Enki » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:41 pm

Update 1:

-We have begun work on our latest project, Hydra 6 Installation 03. It is a essentially a command center/foward base for controlling and organzing operations near the edge of the system and Oort Cloud; it is stationed on Kalt.

-My save files as well as Nemo's have been recovered. This, In turn, has revived multiple projects.

Details about our latest installtion with be posted here, for those interested, as soon as more progress can be made. If you're don't to wait, then you can help us build it yourself. We generally have a spot or two when we work on it. Contact any of us over Xbox. GTs are always our usernames. That wraps up this update. Its a bit short but we're only just getting started. See you next week (assuming any of you actually care)
PD Enki

Postby PD Enki » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Update 2

Hydra 6 Installation 03

-Medical bay constructed excluding the interior, currently the only thing we can do with patients is lay them firmly on the floor.

-Mini Armory has also been made. The interior is unfinished. Landing pad constructed on roof.

-Interior lightning for constructed elements of the base has also been completed.

-Plans have been drafted for a primary landing pad and for more wings of the complex.

New Installation: Hydra 6 Installation 06

-Major Geothermal plant constructed

All current activities of officials on base is classified

That concludes this update. As always you can check back here for future updates. Instead of waiting to hear of our progress, you can always just help make it happen yourself, simply contact any of our active members.
PD Enki

Return to Corporations - Projects - Organizations