Desura, Indie Royale Customers and well, Anyone

Announcements about all of Gristmill

Desura, Indie Royale Customers and well, Anyone

Postby Gristmill » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:43 pm

Thanks for your patience. Some updates:

We finally were able to get a renewal on our XBLIG membership, so we can post bug fixes again.

For all of our Desura and Indie Royale purchasers, use this code to redeem in our store for the Xenominer Standard Edition - it will give you 100% off:

XENOFREE

And yes, that code will work for anyone. If you know someone that couldn't afford the game, let them know they're welcome to use it, consider it a small consolation gift to the community.
Gristmill
Site Admin

Re: Desura, Indie Royale Customers and well, Anyone

Postby VoxelJunkie » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Hey all. I have already received the code mentioned above and it works fine. A big thanks goes out to the devs for doing this for us. Most companies these days would have just said "I got my money. You're all on your own". Especially with the unfortunate things that popped up for our friends at Gristmill. Seems that Desura has anyway. So, again I say thank you Gristmill for a great game and giving us a code to move over to the main download instead of the unreliable one that some of us used. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
VoxelJunkie

Postby still crosshair » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:32 pm

I decided to help get the word out to all your desura customers and posted a comment on the xenominer page linking back to this post. I also did this on the fan group page as well. That way maybe the people who do not visit this form but visit desura will see and get moved over as well. :)
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Postby bradrose90 » Sat May 12, 2018 1:44 pm

Desura and the other one were absorbed by oneplay.com = I wasn't able to find a copy of xenominer on Oneplay.com

I did find a copy you can buy and download off of here:

https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-XENOM/xenominer-open-beta

Cheers
bradrose90

Return to Gristmill Announcements