Announcement Forums Opened

Announcements about all of Gristmill

Announcement Forums Opened

Postby Gristmill » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Going forward we're going to attempt to open up the Announcement forums. Posting new topics will still be for Gristmill Admins, but registered users will be able to reply to posted topics. We hope this will allow for greater discussion of the announcements we make and make it easier for fans to make comments and ask questions without making a new post in the Talk section, which not everyone may find.

This is an experiment, if things stay as classy and awesome as usual on this forum, we'll leave it that way - if things go off topic or require too much moderation, we'll just go back to the old locked system.

Thanks all!
Gristmill
Site Admin

Re: Announcement Forums Opened

Postby still crosshair » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:32 am

I must say this new form layout along with the ability to openly post on things like this is great. One thing I think you guys should do is move Bug reports to the gristmill studio tab or place it in its own tab between the Xenominer tab and Down gate tab. Than simply add a Downgate Xbox bugs tab in with the Xenominer tabs. This way its only one central bug section so everyone wanting to post a bug has to go through it. Meaning they would have to see the Xenominer Xbox bug list and the Xenominer PC bug list. In the hopes that this will help keep people from being confused about there being two bug reports on the board index. This also means they see all the bug topics at once so they should know which one to use instead of say looking at Xenominer bugs first and using the Xenominer Xbox topic for a Downgate bug.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Re: Announcement Forums Opened

Postby BushKillFalls » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:12 pm

still crosshair wrote:I must say this new form layout along with the ability to openly post on things like this is great. One thing I think you guys should do is move Bug reports to the gristmill studio tab or place it in its own tab between the Xenominer tab and Down gate tab. Than simply add a Downgate Xbox bugs tab in with the Xenominer tabs. This way its only one central bug section so everyone wanting to post a bug has to go through it. Meaning they would have to see the Xenominer Xbox bug list and the Xenominer PC bug list. In the hopes that this will help keep people from being confused about there being two bug reports on the board index. This also means they see all the bug topics at once so they should know which one to use instead of say looking at Xenominer bugs first and using the Xenominer Xbox topic for a Downgate bug.

When you said this My OCD kicked in and I looked at things and felt less at peace then when I first looked at it. It looks Great for now But once you do launch the new Game it will need a Bug Section with Xenominer Bugs and DownGate Bugs with their Coresponding Systems under each thread unless you plan on keeping them under each game like Xenominer is done. Personally I'd Rather see a Seporate Bug Section with all the games Listed. Nice Merger of the 2 Games on one Forum though Guys and Happy Thanks Giving :D
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Return to Gristmill Announcements