State of the Gristmill

Announcements about all of Gristmill

Re: State of the Gristmill

Postby QWERQY » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:11 pm

I don't necessarily agree with that amount of bashing, but don't you think at least ONE of them could spare the time to say it?
Tales of Antydra: Ignoble. Go read the first two words of "part: 1"

https://youtu.be/nKlvEgRZkrk
Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby greenkiller56 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:38 pm

The problem is how many people are still working on xenominer? We were never really given any information on it to my knowledge, if you have any I would be glad to know.
Gamertag:GreenKillerLive
greenkiller56

Postby Guitarguy1133 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:54 pm

RoadKill wrote:I think your anger is misplaced. I remember a post stating that they were talking with Sony. I think Sony is the reason Gristmill has 'shut down'. Sony could have seen Xenominer as competition for No Man's Sky. And I know Sony is willing to shut down any small business that poses any problem.

and whats funny, is the fact that no mans sky crashed and burned so hard.... so much hype so many promises.... piece of shit game. lol.
<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
Guitarguy1133

Postby greenkiller56 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Guitarguy1133 wrote:
RoadKill wrote:I think your anger is misplaced. I remember a post stating that they were talking with Sony. I think Sony is the reason Gristmill has 'shut down'. Sony could have seen Xenominer as competition for No Man's Sky. And I know Sony is willing to shut down any small business that poses any problem.

and whats funny, is the fact that no mans sky crashed and burned so hard.... so much hype so many promises.... piece of shit game. lol.

Yea, a lot of games with to much hype have been crashing lately those included are Destiny and Division.
greenkiller56

Postby xenogears » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:12 pm

Honestly, this is what I expected when they decided to over extend themselves, instead of reworking the code to include Downgate and Swarm.
I just wish I wasn't right when I originally had that thought.
xenogears

Postby greenkiller56 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:16 am

I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering, but how many people are still watching this forum even after more than a year without any know contact from gristmill?
greenkiller56

Postby still crosshair » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:57 pm

greenkiller56 wrote:I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering, but how many people are still watching this forum even after more than a year without any know contact from gristmill?

I do
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Postby JohnnyBlood » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:35 am

still crosshair wrote:
greenkiller56 wrote:I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering, but how many people are still watching this forum even after more than a year without any know contact from gristmill?

I do

I'm always watching...
Leroy T. Pumpkin
JohnnyBlood

Postby epikpepsi » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:53 pm

I haven't posted here in a good while, but I still come back once every few months to check up on it.

Such a shame, it got greenlit on Steam and everything, but no release. I don't use my Xbox anymore, and Desura is a POS half the time, so I can't really play anymore.
ALUMINUM! I KNOW YOU ARE HIDING YOU SHINY METAL BASTARDS! AND DIAMONDS! YOU HIDING HIM WITH YOU! GAAAAHGH!

- Real quote I used in game once.
epikpepsi

Postby greenkiller56 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:45 pm

I'm sure it's a long shot, but is there any way to contact the owners of Gristmill and try to turn Xenominer into a style similar to communities like Forged Alliance Forever. Seeing as the creators don't have time or money to dedicate to the game, couldn't the community help out by giving their time too? If there are enough people that are dedicated to the game, it just might become what everyone dreamed it could be.
greenkiller56

PreviousNext

Return to Gristmill Announcements