State of the Gristmill

Announcements about all of Gristmill

Re: State of the Gristmill

Postby still crosshair » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:43 am

greenkiller56 wrote:I'm sure it's a long shot, but is there any way to contact the owners of Gristmill and try to turn Xenominer into a style similar to communities like Forged Alliance Forever. Seeing as the creators don't have time or money to dedicate to the game, couldn't the community help out by giving their time too? If there are enough people that are dedicated to the game, it just might become what everyone dreamed it could be.

I have had several people try to get me to give them the game, despite me letting them know I would not do that.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Postby QWERQY » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:34 pm

still crosshair wrote:
greenkiller56 wrote:I'm sure it's a long shot, but is there any way to contact the owners of Gristmill and try to turn Xenominer into a style similar to communities like Forged Alliance Forever. Seeing as the creators don't have time or money to dedicate to the game, couldn't the community help out by giving their time too? If there are enough people that are dedicated to the game, it just might become what everyone dreamed it could be.

I have had several people try to get me to give them the game, despite me letting them know I would not do that.

Wait, you own the game? woahg
Tales of Antydra: Ignoble. Go read the first two words of "part: 1"

https://youtu.be/nKlvEgRZkrk
Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby still crosshair » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:40 pm

QWERQY wrote:
still crosshair wrote:

Wait, you own the game? woahg

Well I own several copies of the game that I legally purchased from gristmill when they were still around. The policy of "giving" out xenominer illegally has been around since the game was ported over to PC. It's no surprise it's still a thing after the game has hit the end of the line.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Postby JohnnyBlood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:52 pm

I wish they would say something...
Leroy T. Pumpkin
JohnnyBlood

Postby Gamma949 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:46 am

Hello everyone, I still being alive, come with news not that of the status of Gristmill... But I am taking the task upon my shoulders to create a Xenominer discord group, either to remember the olden days or to attempt to piece back and improve on what once was... Once the server is up I will post the link to it here, so tell your fellow Xeno-naughts, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!
Species: UNKNOWN]
Current Location: [color=#00FF40]Sector-45B outside of SN-1604

Current Company: GiT Security
Production number: 93451
GiT Security -Making your mining operations safe
Gamma949

Postby PD Enki » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:34 am

Gamma949 wrote:Hello everyone, I still being alive, come with news not that of the status of Gristmill... But I am taking the task upon my shoulders to create a Xenominer discord group, either to remember the olden days or to attempt to piece back and improve on what once was... Once the server is up I will post the link to it here, so tell your fellow Xeno-naughts, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!

Strolling through the forums just now, I was literally just thinking about how awesome a Xenominer discord would be. I use discord basically constantly, so if you want any help setting it up I'd be glad to lend a hand ^^
Cy wos kymt dy śpröh uf dy wełt, wi ȧzu mü's śtarwa?
PD Enki

Postby Gamma949 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Strolling through the forums just now, I was literally just thinking about how awesome a Xenominer discord would be. I use discord basically constantly, so if you want any help setting it up I'd be glad to lend a hand ^^[/quote]

Just looking for a server icon and after that some more fine tuning and should be ready to be opened

Gamma949

Postby PD Enki » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Gamma949 wrote:Just looking for a server icon and after that some more fine tuning and should be ready to be opened

Fantastic! I can't wait to get the ball rolling.
PD Enki

Postby PD Enki » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:12 pm

What's your four-digit Discord tag? I'd like to friend you.
PD Enki

Postby Gamma949 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:58 pm

XENOMINER DISCORD IS UP HIT ME UP IN THE DMS FOR LINK

Gamma949

PreviousNext

Return to Gristmill Announcements