XenoMiner 2.5 in Final Test

Announcements about XenoMiner

Re: XenoMiner 2.17 in Final Test

Postby BushKillFalls » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:53 pm

IceFireXD wrote:Is the assault rifle glitch fixed in 2.17?

Without a doubt, that's the most annoying glitch currently in the game.

We have tried to get it to happen but the testers cannot get it to repeat so maybe? And yes it is annoying but if you fire the weapon again it usually stops.
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby pickaxe of tungsten » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:24 pm

IceFireXD wrote:Is the assault rifle glitch fixed in 2.17?

Without a doubt, that's the most annoying glitch currently in the game.

Whoever activated the glitch can do a short burst fire or sometimes use a centriforge to stop the audio loop, it is pretty annoying
-Seed: 48923
-Moon: Tungstantinople
-Never Stop Xenomining
pickaxe of tungsten

Postby IceFireXD » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:45 am

If the audio loop glitch cant be duplicated to be fixed, is the 'everyone can hear the assault rifle being fired' part of the glitch being fixed in 2.17?
The Super Bio-Dome Project (Restarted.)
Excavation Status (in quarters)
1st: 15% | 2nd: 1% | 3rd: 0% | 4th: 0%
Construction Status (in quarters)
1st: 3% | 2nd: 0% | 3rd: 0% | 4th: <1%
IceFireXD

Postby BushKillFalls » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:52 pm

I believe everyone is supposed to hear it when within a certain range as part of the 3D sound in your environment. Though I known you can be biomes apart and still hear the rifle.
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Postby BioEvil » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 pm

i would like to see teleporter and more ore i do have the old world and i made a new one too i dont mine starting over again to get a teleporter and is there a way if some one come to your world and mine or take anything that when they leave that all there stuff go to u or to storage? and r u guys going ot xbox1?
X-Box 360 & One Gamer Tag: BioEvil 187
BioEvil

Postby still crosshair » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Well the update looks good I seen several different features and how they work. Now just waiting for the actual release so everyone can try it out. New helmet function works good and the pressurized areas seem to work good from what I seen of it. I also think I seen some durability bars on armor as well. Nice to have when swapping armor between friends or with yourself.

BioEvil wrote: is there a way if some one come to your world and mine or take anything that when they leave that all there stuff go to u or to storage? and r u guys going ot xbox1?

I talked about the possibility of someone dropping their MULE as a physical block when kicked/banned that host could mine up to obtain all of their items. No clue if that would work for you or not. I think the plan is to hit most of the next gen consoles like PS4 and yea the 1 but I do not know for sure.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Re: XenoMiner 2.5 in Final Test

Postby jon22 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Is the bot glitch fixed where venators stop spawning if you use it, or it steals your green blip on the radar? I'm in the habit of starting new worlds as I'm not a hardcore player, and noticed that after collecting the bot but not using it my radar blip had disappeared.
Gamertag: jon221985. I'm not a hardcore player but if I am not really doing much I am willing to help with mining or guarding against Venators. Message me and I will let you know if I am able to help. I also have a mic too.
jon22

Postby Timpraetor » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:21 am

Yes.
--==--
Tim
- brucoder on XBOX Live, Timpraetor on Steam and Desura
- Grav Boots - The official VDS - Venator Defense System!
True space exploration will become a reality when the governments get out of it and corporate greed takes the reins!
Timpraetor

Postby VoxelJunkie » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:13 pm

I have played the 2.5 update on xbox and love it. I was wondering a couple things, 1. Why can't I have two sets of compressors running independently. Is there an estimate on release 2.5 on computer. And lastly I have Xenominer, Downgate Deathmatch, and Xenominer Swarm for xbox. Everytime I enter the Swarm code in for Xenominer, it tells me its an invalid code. What's up with that. Lastly will swarm be released for computer?
VoxelJunkie

Postby Gristmill » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:19 pm

You can have independent sets of compressors ... ? They can't be inside an already oxygenated area (they need to be "outside").

If your code doesn't work, likely you're transposing a 1 or l or I with the wrong letter. Try switching those up if you have any in your code.

2.5 will come out for PC very soon, we had to do some rebuilding.

Swarm is only an Xbox 360 title for now.
Gristmill
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to XenoMiner Announcements