[Closed] XenoMiner Contest (Deadline 10pm CST Jan 9th 2013)

Keep it to XenoMiner talk

Re: XenoMiner Contest (Deadline 10pm CST Jan 9th 2013)

Postby almantux11 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Now i'm worried. If I could be on my Xbox right now I would make a ton of pixel art :(
My Twitter!! https://twitter.com/almantux11
Skype: almantas36
Xbox Gamertag: almantux11
YouTube: CraftMyXbox
almantux11
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:43 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: XenoMiner Contest (Deadline 10pm CST Jan 9th 2013)

Postby ShinyHobo » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:10 pm

almantux11 wrote:Now i'm worried. If I could be on my Xbox right now I would make a ton of pixel art :(


HAHAHA! Now I must make more!
I edit the wiki! Do you? Have a question? Ask me!
http://wiki.xenominer.com
Gamertag: ShinyHobo
The wiki needs editors! If you can, help out! Its lonely there with only three...
ShinyHobo
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 am
Location: Xenos

Re: XenoMiner Contest (Deadline 10pm CST Jan 9th 2013)

Postby almantux11 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Ah well, I hope whatever the next contest will be I will win it!
My Twitter!! https://twitter.com/almantux11
Skype: almantas36
Xbox Gamertag: almantux11
YouTube: CraftMyXbox
almantux11
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:43 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: XenoMiner Contest (Deadline 10pm CST Jan 9th 2013)

Postby ShinyHobo » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:20 pm

almantux11 wrote:Ah well, I hope whatever the next contest will be I will win it!


To be honest, I think you'll win. I don't have any resources.
I edit the wiki! Do you? Have a question? Ask me!
http://wiki.xenominer.com
Gamertag: ShinyHobo
The wiki needs editors! If you can, help out! Its lonely there with only three...
ShinyHobo
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 am
Location: Xenos

Re: XenoMiner Contest (Deadline 10pm CST Jan 9th 2013)

Postby almantux11 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:23 pm

ShinyHobo wrote:
almantux11 wrote:Ah well, I hope whatever the next contest will be I will win it!


To be honest, I think you'll win. I don't have any resources.

It's not really up to resources lol. I had some resources but I had to go and get a lot of Dark Basalt and Crystals which took like 1 or 2 hours and the pixel art took 2 hours.

It mostly depends on the detail and no mistakes. I made 1 or 2 mistakes but I fixed them :)
My Twitter!! https://twitter.com/almantux11
Skype: almantas36
Xbox Gamertag: almantux11
YouTube: CraftMyXbox
almantux11
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:43 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: XenoMiner Contest (Deadline 10pm CST Jan 9th 2013)

Postby ShinyHobo » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:29 pm

almantux11 wrote:
ShinyHobo wrote:
almantux11 wrote:Ah well, I hope whatever the next contest will be I will win it!


To be honest, I think you'll win. I don't have any resources.

It's not really up to resources lol. I had some resources but I had to go and get a lot of Dark Basalt and Crystals which took like 1 or 2 hours and the pixel art took 2 hours.

It mostly depends on the detail and no mistakes. I made 1 or 2 mistakes but I fixed them :)


I mean resources to make better art. I'm going to take a wild guess and say we are teh only two participating...
I edit the wiki! Do you? Have a question? Ask me!
http://wiki.xenominer.com
Gamertag: ShinyHobo
The wiki needs editors! If you can, help out! Its lonely there with only three...
ShinyHobo
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 am
Location: Xenos

Re: XenoMiner Contest (Deadline 10pm CST Jan 9th 2013)

Postby Crininson » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:35 pm

This is as good as any time for an account register/first post.


Image

If chosen, the name I'd like to be used is Crininson.
Last edited by Crininson on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crininson
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Re: XenoMiner Contest (Deadline 10pm CST Jan 9th 2013)

Postby ShinyHobo » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:08 pm

AW MAN! The tension is growing... 4 hours left to go and its just him and me in a fight to the metaphorical death...
I edit the wiki! Do you? Have a question? Ask me!
http://wiki.xenominer.com
Gamertag: ShinyHobo
The wiki needs editors! If you can, help out! Its lonely there with only three...
ShinyHobo
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 am
Location: Xenos

Re: XenoMiner Contest (Deadline 10pm CST Jan 9th 2013)

Postby ShinyHobo » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Image

Absolute last one of teh night. A Sonic for my Mario art. Great idea for a new game... Mario and Sonic IN SPAAAACE.
I edit the wiki! Do you? Have a question? Ask me!
http://wiki.xenominer.com
Gamertag: ShinyHobo
The wiki needs editors! If you can, help out! Its lonely there with only three...
ShinyHobo
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 am
Location: Xenos

Re: XenoMiner Contest (Deadline 10pm CST Jan 9th 2013)

Postby ShinyHobo » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Crininson wrote:This is as good as any time for an account register/first post.


Image

If chosen, the name I'd like to be used is Crininson.


Well... you win, Mr. Metroid...
I edit the wiki! Do you? Have a question? Ask me!
http://wiki.xenominer.com
Gamertag: ShinyHobo
The wiki needs editors! If you can, help out! Its lonely there with only three...
ShinyHobo
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 am
Location: Xenos

PreviousNext

Return to XenoMiner Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron