A Quick Door Explainer

Keep it to XenoMiner talk

Re: A Quick Door Explainer

Postby LUMPdizzle666 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:46 pm

I have started using lots of doors... so far so good. Hoping it stays that way. I will be setting up my air locks, drop locks,light switches and emergency lighting soon. I will let you know if I run into any problems. :geek:
LUMPdizzle666

Postby Coldonne » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Well now I can successfully place a door on my biodome house thing
Coldonne

Postby LUMPdizzle666 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:42 pm

so far I have 166 door frames working on a single switch. It is my droplock and emergency lighting system in the lobby of my corporate building. :ugeek:
LUMPdizzle666

Postby UG FREEZEIY » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:55 am

LUMPdizzle666 wrote:so far I have 166 door frames working on a single switch. It is my droplock and emergency lighting system in the lobby of my corporate building. :ugeek:

thats cool i gotta restart a new world old ones were corrupted to much to salvage but i do plan to still make lots of doors again but more carefully just because my last world was in between updates and getting disconnected from internet doesnt help as well.
Space is the final frontier why are we sitting here fighting when we can be out looking for XENOPODS!!!!
Doctor Who?Doctor Who?
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!
Welcome to S.C.A.F.
UG FREEZEIY

Postby LUMPdizzle666 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 pm

I should mention the 166 is on the pc. door frames still go wonky on xbox. the next big door project is giong to be my arena. Doors open and shut for cover and high ground. as well as open my venator cage.
LUMPdizzle666

Postby UG FREEZEIY » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:41 pm

LUMPdizzle666 wrote:I should mention the 166 is on the pc. door frames still go wonky on xbox. the next big door project is giong to be my arena. Doors open and shut for cover and high ground. as well as open my venator cage.

i figured as much i cant go on comp due to connection but eventually i wil get it on the comp to make a door world but for now its on the xbox
Space is the final frontier why are we sitting here fighting when we can be out looking for XENOPODS!!!!
Doctor Who?Doctor Who?
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!
Welcome to S.C.A.F.
UG FREEZEIY

Previous

Return to XenoMiner Talk