A Quick Door Explainer

Keep it to XenoMiner talk

Re: A Quick Door Explainer

Postby Zyra Miner » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Gristmill wrote:Thanks Zyra. Love the sig. We may have to use that on a tshirt at some point ... if you don't mind. :D

I'd be honored! lol Gotta love the bot! :)
See Bot. See Bot dig. Dig Bot, dig!
Zyra Miner

Postby Rider91 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:43 pm

something that may help with the switches whether you dont have enough or dont want one outside, you are able to use switches through crystals (good way to hide a switch near a door)
o look, crash foam, i think i can hit it from here! Image missed it by THAT much!
Rider91

Postby R3vengekill » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Gristmill wrote:The Massive Door recipe seems to be borked, we'll fix it in the patch.

Since we have a bit of time and it's just a recipe tweak, I'm experimenting with the balance of changing the ore to bar ratios to:

Copper/Aluminum 1 ore = 5 bars
Iron/Titanium/Gold/EnduriumHigh 1 ore = 3 bars

...that's not a firm decision yet though, especially regarding Endurium.

Great idea. Would u happen to decrease the amount of TI and endurium stuff takes?
Freefalling... Boosters engage... Booster failure... Aim for crash foam... Miss... Splat... Go pick up stuff after respawn.
R3vengekill

Postby Reikaku » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Gristmill wrote:Thanks Zyra. Love the sig. We may have to use that on a tshirt at some point ... if you don't mind. :D

Here ya go. Sadly for only 1 it is $34.75 :shock:

I also didnt have a Xenominer logo, the only one I could find had the "Buy Now!" on it. :(
I quite enjoy mining out a 6x6x70 chunk of mountain while being bombarded by radiation. - Said No Bot Ever

Project 1: Alien Arena - Construction Phase

XBOX 360 Gamertag: Reikaku0823
Reikaku

Postby Mataeus » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 am

Rider91 wrote:something that may help with the switches whether you dont have enough or dont want one outside, you are able to use switches through crystals (good way to hide a switch near a door)

A few of the usables you can now seemingly use through other objects. For example, you can access the Centriforge through from the other side of your AI cores. The game doesn't appear to register the world objects between yourself and the target you are interacting with any longer. :?
~~~ Vae Victis! ~~~
Mataeus

Postby Gristmill » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 am

If you haven't seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2jyG3Al ... e=youtu.be

I'll put it back up in the original post as well. Thanks dstruxon :)
Gristmill
Site Admin

Postby R3vengekill » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Rider91 wrote:something that may help with the switches whether you dont have enough or dont want one outside, you are able to use switches through crystals (good way to hide a switch near a door)

You can also put the switch hidden in the wall and jus look at it and hit x. Becaus of the new update u can use fabricator by looking to where it is through walls.
Freefalling... Boosters engage... Booster failure... Aim for crash foam... Miss... Splat... Go pick up stuff after respawn.
R3vengekill

Postby R3vengekill » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Reikaku wrote:

Here ya go. Sadly for only 1 it is $34.75 :shock:

I also didnt have a Xenominer logo, the only one I could find had the "Buy Now!" on it. :(

Just a thought but could Gristmill make this an avatar item? Or where can I buy it?
R3vengekill

Postby shanethepyeguy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Having it as an avatar item is a great idea! Also the Bot as an accessory. Would be cool if it built a box around the avatar!
I'd buy them!
shanethepyeguy

Postby Reikaku » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:26 am

Not sure if Indie games are allowed Avatar items.

You'd think Microsoft wouldn't care. Money is money, but I have a weird feeling they'd be iffy about it.

Also, I made the shirt at: www.customink.com

Like I said, the price tag for ONE was $34.75.

I forget what font I used. And I borrowed the Gristmill logo from the forum logo above.
I quite enjoy mining out a 6x6x70 chunk of mountain while being bombarded by radiation. - Said No Bot Ever

Project 1: Alien Arena - Construction Phase

XBOX 360 Gamertag: Reikaku0823
Reikaku

PreviousNext

Return to XenoMiner Talk