Xenominer CGG

Keep it to XenoMiner talk

Xenominer CGG

Postby Conmaan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:26 am

I have been wanting to get back into Xenominer for some time, but my work scedule and working on my computer has been hindering me from getting on the game.

I feel that if I dedicate myself to a group, it would help me to dedicate myself to getting on the game, and it would also help me to meet some of you wonderful community members.

I primarily enjoy vanilla survival, and undertaking functional building projects (not just building showcases... I want players to be able to interact with the enviornment, and explore it. This translates to me saying I like Adventure and Challenge maps mostly). So the group sessions would be broken up primarily into those two activities.

For now, I would like to say that the sessions would be on tuesdays at around 4pm Western US time. That might change depending on everyones availability, and there could even be more then one session per week depending on how successful this is.

Also, I am totally fine with anyone from a Corporation being a part of this. In fact, that would be really neat. You guys at Leviathan seem to be really experienced with the game, and it would help a lot to have some of you around.

If you do want to be a part of this Xenominer Casual Gamer Group, I ask that you post your gamertag below (sticking to console for this).
Conmaan

Re: Xenominer CGG

Postby AdministratorPanda » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:55 am

I KingVPanda I (The brackets are uppercase i's)
AdministratorPanda

Postby Conmaan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:16 am

AdministratorPanda wrote:I KingVPanda I (The brackets are uppercase i's)

Great! Next tuesday will be the first session. We will be starting a brand new world straight up vanilla style.

Mostly the first few sessions will just be us surviving. The creative builds will be saved for when we have more members.
Conmaan

Postby UltraFRS » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:13 am

UltraFRS :) Here in the UK so available all day every day until destiny is released :p
UltraFRS

Postby Conmaan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:24 am

UltraFRS wrote:UltraFRS :) Here in the UK so available all day every day until destiny is released :p

Great! Im probably going to be playing lots and lots of Destiny too haha.
Conmaan

Return to XenoMiner Talk