The future of Xenominer and gristmill

Keep it to XenoMiner talk

The future of Xenominer and gristmill

Postby still crosshair » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:08 am

Simply wondering about the future of xenominer and gristmill studios. I know the developers went quite and then the rumors stared all over that xenominer was dead and that the devs had abandoned their games. Have not really seen anyone go out and really deny these rumors about it being dead. I know everyone on desura says it is dead since they still have yet to get the 2.6 version.
still crosshair

Re: The future of Xenominer and gristmill

Postby jon22 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Was really hoping they'd fix the flame thrower turrets on Swarm. Oh well. Another good game left broke.
Gamertag: jon221985. I'm not a hardcore player but if I am not really doing much I am willing to help with mining or guarding against Venators. Message me and I will let you know if I am able to help. I also have a mic too.
jon22

Postby shadowwraith » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:49 pm

Perhaps their just busy with the next-gen versions atm, however the thing with Desura going bust, looks like Gristmill will have to find another vendor such as GOG or Steam to sell the pc version.
shadowwraith

Postby still crosshair » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:10 pm

shadowwraith wrote:Perhaps their just busy with the next-gen versions atm, however the thing with Desura going bust, looks like Gristmill will have to find another vendor such as GOG or Steam to sell the pc version.

I think they are still working are their games, they were quite for months before 2.6 update. I did a visit to desura and read the link in the top of the page. It claims the bankrupt stuff is rumors, no clue though since I do not read the news much. I myself think that swarm would have great potential on greenlight. Just fix the flame turrets maybe add a few things like electric fencing. I think they would have to focus on the PC stuff however to show people they care about the game and the steam community.
still crosshair

Postby QWERQY » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:34 pm

As much as I love the console version, you're right, they could show some more love for the ol PC version.

LOVE-QWERQY
Tales of Antydra: Ignoble. Go read the first two words of "part: 1"

https://youtu.be/nKlvEgRZkrk
Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby greenkiller56 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:44 am

To be honest, I don't care if they work on PC or console, I just want to know they're still alive. Am I the only one?
Gamertag:GreenKillerLive
greenkiller56

Return to XenoMiner Talk