How to Download Update 2.6 ?

Keep it to XenoMiner talk

How to Download Update 2.6 ?

Postby liberodark » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:04 am

Have buy on desura this game but no have the new version !

Please help me
liberodark

Re: How to Download Update 2.6 ?

Postby still crosshair » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Right now your are out of luck. Development has went dark on the game and desura never got the 2.6 update. The only PC version that has 2.6 is through BMT. The way the developers sold the game before desura. Unless you want to spend more money to rebuy the game (I would not) then your out of luck for now. I myself do not know why 2.6 never made it to desura. There could of been many reasons why,perhaps someone else knows why. The only thing you can really do is try to contact the devs to see if you can get the BMT version since desura is not updated. Sorry for the bad news.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Postby VoxelJunkie » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:26 pm

In The State of Gristmill topic. The devs have said they will try to get codes for those of us that purchased from Desura out to us as soon as they can. I hope this is true and have no reason to believe otherwise. Until the recent rounds of bad luck and misfortune, they have been very good at keeping their word and putting out the updates. As for Desura not having the 2.6 update. It is my understanding that they do have it but, for some reason have not posted it. Any way, check the rest of the forum and maybe send a message to the devs as I have done. Lets hope we all get the code and update so we can continue to play this great game. :D
VoxelJunkie

Postby Gristmill » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:46 pm

To help all the Desurites get over to the standard BMT package, and to celebrate, we've made a discount code that we're running for an indeterminate amount of time:

XENOFREE

Buy the "Xenominer Standard Package" and then use that as the discount code. It will take 100% off (that product only).
Gristmill
Site Admin

Return to XenoMiner Talk