Indie Royale Purchasers - Bankruptcy of Desura

Keep it to XenoMiner talk

Indie Royale Purchasers - Bankruptcy of Desura

Postby KDStudios » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:03 pm

Hey there,
With the bankruptcy of Desura and Bad Juju (the owners of Indie Royale too by the looks of it).
How would I go about playing the 2.6 patch?
It's been a while since I've played, so much so I didn't even know about the bankruptcy until today.

Is there a way for people who have bought the game to play the 2.6 patch?
I can still download 2.5.1 (for now) from IndieRoyale but I imagine you can't upload 2.6 to there otherwise you would have.

Thanks.
Still love the game by the way guys :D
Image Image
YOU, are awesome.
KDStudios

Re: Indie Royale Purchasers - Bankruptcy of Desura

Postby still crosshair » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:52 am

KDStudios wrote:Hey there,
With the bankruptcy of Desura and Bad Juju (the owners of Indie Royale too by the looks of it).
How would I go about playing the 2.6 patch?
It's been a while since I've played, so much so I didn't even know about the bankruptcy until today.

Is there a way for people who have bought the game to play the 2.6 patch?
I can still download 2.5.1 (for now) from IndieRoyale but I imagine you can't upload 2.6 to there otherwise you would have.

Thanks.
Still love the game by the way guys :D

Don't know if you seen the new article in the gristmill announcements or not. In it Gristmill (who ever typing behind that name) talked about the state of gristmill and xenominer. One thing I remember they did say was moving desura users over to the main site that has the 2.6 update. I can only guess that a simple PM would be enough (If this post is not enough already) to let them know you need to be moved over. Hopefully that can be done quickly and more people can be moved over and get the 2.6 update. Hope I was able to help you out :)
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Re: Indie Royale Purchasers - Bankruptcy of Desura

Postby VoxelJunkie » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am

Don't know if you seen the new article in the gristmill announcements or not. In it Gristmill (who ever typing behind that name) talked about the state of gristmill and xenominer. One thing I remember they did say was moving desura users over to the main site that has the 2.6 update. I can only guess that a simple PM would be enough (If this post is not enough already) to let them know you need to be moved over. Hopefully that can be done quickly and more people can be moved over and get the 2.6 update. Hope I was able to help you out :)

I purchased from Desura, I read the article you mentioned and also PM the dev. So far I've not gotten a response or code so that I could move over to Gristmill. I just wish I had made my purchase directly from Gristmill to begin with. I've had nothing but problems from Desura, excuses, and the run around.
Lets just hope Desura goes away and all is well and gets back on track for Gristmill. You guys rock.
VoxelJunkie

Return to XenoMiner Talk