Venator eggs

Keep it to XenoMiner talk

Venator eggs

Postby ShadowFox » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:51 am

I've just started this game not that long ago, and am enjoying it. However I do have a couple of questions...
have come across several Nesting material and have killed several Ventaors, or at least I hope that is what they were because as I explored some of the nests and mining the nest material, I came across a couple of Venator eggs.
So my questions are:
Can you hatch the eggs and will the ventaors be hostile to you still?
And what exactly can you do with the eggs?
ShadowFox

Re: Venator eggs

Postby still crosshair » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:53 am

You can pick up the eggs using your PICK or the bot and place them down with the bot or PICK. If I am remembering correctly you don't need the nesting material around the egg for them to spawn(not 100% on that.). The venators are still hostile however so unless you put them in sealed rooms with see through walls, your pets will attack you. The main benefit is that they have to spawn from eggs so removing eggs makes areas more safe to walk around in.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Re: Venator eggs

Postby ShadowFox » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:32 am

still crosshair wrote:You can pick up the eggs using your PICK or the bot and place them down with the bot or PICK. If I am remembering correctly you don't need the nesting material around the egg for them to spawn(not 100% on that.). The venators are still hostile however so unless you put them in sealed rooms with see through walls, your pets will attack you. The main benefit is that they have to spawn from eggs so removing eggs makes areas more safe to walk around in.

Interesting. Thanks. I'll have to some glass surrounding the nest in my base then.
ShadowFox

Return to XenoMiner Talk